Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64648.01

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Donka View Post
    o ok well if he gets chargebacks then i understand.. but still weird how i didnt see a bill me later on there.. i thought i twas just a trial and then after so long u start getting billed unless u cancel before say 2 weeks or a month
    I am not sure how it was worded, I just know someone said there was a bill me later. When I went to go check the toc of that offer it was down by then.

There is no bill me later, it charges you right now. JustSayn..........................
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

TON is Gone.
    Fuck Wall Adds and their shit anyway. They quick to act on this sure, but never fucking EVER respond to us.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

My apologize for trying to get this offer, I did not realize it would cause any problems, won't happen again

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    i guess waxing... i was lookin forward to it if it worked

Quote Originally Posted by JLynn171 View Post
    i guess waxing... i was lookin forward to it if it worked
    I remember you saying you wanted it cause summer was coming up. I would think that if you actually did the offer correctly (paid the charges on a real credit card) you shouldn't get charged back.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

PokerOwned God
    fuck this bullshit!!!!!! they can take our time from us and not pay out, but once something doesnt go their way= they can fuck us over... truth is pokerowned.com shouldnt reverse the points....

at least a new upgrade where we can pay back the fuckin points in payments and not just take from us automatically...

you aint slick dick

This is the one I had to question yesterday. I was curious why everyone was paying $300 some odd dollars for 4200 points. Plus you can get the same exact product at your local target for $179.99.

Sounds to me like they got stiffed before they could stiff some of you and now they are mad about...LOL

Its simple, if someone didn't actually pay the 1st installment for this product, then they shouldn't get the credit. If the money didn't exchange hands, neither should the points. I went to check this offer out when I saw it becoming popular. I saw it clearly stated you will get charged $99 upon ordering, and I know that my Gillette Fusion is much less expensive, so I didn't bother with it.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

PokerOwned Master
    wow lol, had i seen it I may havebeen tempted to try.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast