Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63665.02

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

VIP Upgrade ideas...

Go!

We need to figure out what we want to do for our PO Tasks VIP upgrade.

Basically, if these are abused, you lose your access...

So.. my initial thought is, if you get a chargeback, you are out

You have to apply for access (Can only apply if you have earned XX amount or been on the site XX period of time)

Any thoughts, Ideas?

Tommy can weigh in
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

firstly what happened to the old vip access did it just disappear when u redid the offerwalls?
    secondly will it be paid offers only?
    thirdly how will it be distributed between countries or is that entirely dependant on tommy
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    firstly what happened to the old vip access did it just disappear when u redid the offerwalls?
    secondly will it be paid offers only?
    thirdly how will it be distributed between countries or is that entirely dependant on tommy
    1) We took it down because people like court were abusing it badly
    2) Any offer thats easily converting \ easily abused (As deemed by the survey sites where Tommy gets the offers from)
    3) Up to Tommy
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

cool ill look every 6 months or so then

PokerOwned Master
    play 7 fr's a week , been a member for a year and agree with Pooffy all the time,,,

Survey Master
    def if you incur a chargeback you need to lose access. and i think everyone needs to request access also. my thoughts on the access though are there needs to be more than my opinion on giving someone access. 3 votes and youre in or something. mods zab and myself being the only votes that count.

if thats the case i think there needs to be a system that allows a member to SEE what the vip offers are BEFORE they ask for/gain access to them, maybe if you try clicking on an offer without access it directs you to a page where you can then request access, i dont see why i should waste my time asking for something that i may never use, at least if i can see whats on offer i can make an informed choice as to whether or not its actually worth it

wtf u talkin about....voting into wat ? explain further slick....im not hip on the vip

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    if thats the case i think there needs to be a system that allows a member to SEE what the vip offers are BEFORE they ask for/gain access to them, maybe if you try clicking on an offer without access it directs you to a page where you can then request access, i dont see why i should waste my time asking for something that i may never use, at least if i can see whats on offer i can make an informed choice as to whether or not its actually worth it
    you are asking for access to all offers in the vip section. doesnt matter if you ever use it or not. its to help you, so request it or dont its up to you. no loss to us

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    you are asking for access to all offers in the vip section. doesnt matter if you ever use it or not. its to help you, so request it or dont its up to you. no loss to us
    doesnt work like that, the offers in the vip section are only different to the normal offers in their value, they still work the same in that they are subject to region, meaning that as always the us will be the richest for offers

what this also means is that most of the offers will be paid offers which i do at a very bare minimal rate, add to that that it will be you adding the offers means the amount of viable uk vip offers will be next to none existent

all im asking is the ability to see what the offers are before i request access to something i may/may not use

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast