Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63538.85

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Survey Master
    i just dont get it. maybe im stupid. what the hell is the big deal about seeing offers? there are certain offers we dont want certain members to do. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. there are certain members we believe will not take advantage of trials and purchases. its not some big prestigous award to be allowed in the VIP section. we just trust the members that will have access to these offers. please quit posting about being able to see the offers before applying.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    i just dont get it. maybe im stupid. what the hell is the big deal about seeing offers? there are certain offers we dont want certain members to do. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. there are certain members we believe will not take advantage of trials and purchases. its not some big prestigous award to be allowed in the VIP section. we just trust the members that will have access to these offers. please quit posting about being able to see the offers before applying.
    because its a good way to gain interest, but your point on this is moot as zabs already said hes gunna look to see if its possible
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by s810car View Post
    ty
    because i cba to quote the entire wall of text u just did

basically the point is only the best/most trusted members SHOULD have access to this, and you really are NOT getting how this idea works, stop comparing PO to your OLD site which YOU DO NOT RUN anymore

po is a site unto itself and thus the mechanics work differently
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456