Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66692.05

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    you are asking for access to all offers in the vip section. doesnt matter if you ever use it or not. its to help you, so request it or dont its up to you. no loss to us

I don't know about "no loss" to you but for us? I mean there is that ten seconds it would take to make the request for entry......

(the above is not to be taken seriously)
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    doesnt work like that, the offers in the vip section are only different to the normal offers in their value, they still work the same in that they are subject to region, meaning that as always the us will be the richest for offers

what this also means is that most of the offers will be paid offers which i do at a very bare minimal rate, add to that that it will be you adding the offers means the amount of viable uk vip offers will be next to none existent

all im asking is the ability to see what the offers are before i request access to something i may/may not use
    why is requesting access to a specific section a problem for you? i dont understand your negativity here. once you have been approved you are free to check the section daily then. it does not hurt you in any way. dont know why you need to see whats available before asking to do an offer in a section.

whether its decided you need to have access prior to seeing offers or not, i dont think it matters. long as a person cannot do offers without having access.

i think that might answer the question though. you shouldnt be able to access the vip section without permission

I think you will get more people interested in the VIP offers if people can see the offers first. Maybe instead of giving people unlimited access, everyone can see the offers but they have to request permission to apply for each individual offer.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    I think you will get more people interested in the VIP offers if people can see the offers first. Maybe instead of giving people unlimited access, everyone can see the offers but they have to request permission to apply for each individual offer.
    if we trust you not to be scamming 1 offer you should have access to all offers. my whole problem is i dont want ppl seeing a high paying offer, then trying to figure out how to scam us

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Will the application process simply be saying "hey tommy i want to apply for access"? If so i dont see why it would be necessary to see the offers before hand. but if it is a lengthy application with multiple steps, then I would want to see what I was applying for first.

PokerOwned Veteran
    (ignore this, I didnt read the posts above mine)

Insert user title here RichardBachman's Avatar
    there should be vip crowdflower tasks added...unless it is beyond your control what tasks show up for your members

There are always going to be people that mess things up for everyone bu abusing the site. There has to be a better way to control what people have access to. I know I have been a member for awhile but I don't play a lot like I use to so I don't see a lot of things that are available.

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    its rare this happens but you and i are, for once on the same page, if i can see whats available to me before i request access im more likely to bother, as it stands and judging by past experience with "vip" offers im willing to bet its just a gigantic waste of time that wont help or hinder me in any way shape or form
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Survey Master
    the intent of this thread was for you guys to help us out. bounce some ideas around. not to stick on 1 subject.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast