Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

Upgrades for this coming week

Give me some input on how to help handle the PokerStars Crowd.

Here's what's on the table:

What I can do is..

I can auto ban them from the chatbox for the 30 mins (not the best solution)

Or just force them to read the thread (Mods can enter their name and they will be redirected), force them to look at the videos.. We'd need to make a NICE EASY TO UNDERSTAND THREAD on EXACTLY what they need to do.

Then to leave there, they would have to click a box "I understand now, I will not ask for the password"
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    i think its should be mandatory if all noobs have to read the post and other things before they get unlock to play

Make the chat not available to new members, either make chat available to people with a minimum amount of forum posts. Or you must be a member for 24 hours. Something simple like that. The downside is that if you make forum posts matter for unlocking chat we'll just see a lot more spam in here.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlova View Post
    Make the chat not available to new members, either make chat available to people with a minimum amount of forum posts. Or you must be a member for 24 hours. Something simple like that. The downside is that if you make forum posts matter for unlocking chat we'll just see a lot more spam in here.
    The only problem with that is, they SPAM AND SPAM AND SPAM the forum with non-sense posts.. Then they fill my PM's with the same posts.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

do not auto ban them, they will leave this site fast, same with forcing them, I think the mods have a tough job during that period when registration is going on but in time the rush will slow down once they are ignored or chat banned by the mods

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

this site would be alot better if we ban lilg

Zab
    Dalsue came up with a good solution that I expanded on a bit.

What if we took my idea to 'must read a thread'

BUT

They pick their language first... We have the members of this forum translate a quick "help guide" for each language.

Banned
    well i know it be alot of work but how about a link that they can click on the language they prefer to read how to make points and do surveys and how to register for tounrey and instructions, and i like the room 2 idea for the stars members, but instant ban is very bad idea i think there has to be something to accomadate the other countries that dont speak or uderstand english well that is the biggest problem is understanding english

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmeabrew View Post
    this site would be alot better if we ban lilg
    He's like a tick, you can't kill him no matter how hard you squeeze

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    yeah, i think the language idea is a good one, that way they can't say they couldn't understand the instructions unless it's not in their language yet...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast