Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62843.85

Zab

Upgrade idea - Whats working?-

Basically in your see history page, you click on it.. It would show something like this:

46 03-18-2011, 10:47 AM Radium 1

You would THEN put in information about where you got these points from.

Users could then click on a link "What's working"

It would show what has been working for users recently, overall etc.

You could sort it.

The key is, you guys would have to manually click on 'see history' then I would do an upgrade so you could tell us where you got those points from. (What specific survey \ task)
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    yeah this is perfect thankyou and this will be very helpful for members and very helpful for new members.

PokerOwned Moderator
    now that's an IDEA !!! wtg ZAB It will be very helpful and easier for us to track which survey/tasks that we have completed !

Zab
    If you can think of it, I will upgrade it
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    I think this would work nicely with a descending list of the most completed in some sort of a table showing the completion count. It would also be nice to see which people (or where they're from) completed them as surveys are sometimes geographically exclusive.

To be honest, what I think would be more helpful is user specific lists of offers they've already completed. I think one of the biggest problems is that people try to do surveys they've already completed (or they try a different NAMED survey that's basically the exact same as one previously done). It's not always easy to spot that the survey is a duplicate, especially when it's named different and from a different offer page, so I'm betting there's a lot of redundant submissions.

I've been thinking up a lot of idea's for the survey guide thread I'm going to write up and the thought's I just mentioned are going to be on it. Hopefully I can get screenshots of different surveys from different offer sites and point out they're pretty much the same.

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    If you can think of it, I will upgrade it
    That's my favorite part about this site other than the already existing crap load of promos already goin on.

But this is my dream. If you use someone's idea, pay em like 500, 1,000, hell 5,000 points if the idea is good enough. That would reward people for coming up with great ideas, and create a drive for more awesome ideas, it could grow exponentially better.

I have about 100 awesome ingenious ideas not being used on any other poker sites on the internet anywhere, I've shared a ton of great ideas, but I've held back the greatest ones. For many reasons, including, no reward if idea is used, and no credit given if idea is used. If I freely shared all my ideas, and credit was not given, if I ever wanted to launch my own poker site someday, id be f***ed, and copyright infringing on my own ideas.

You say you pay $50 to $100 per upgrade to a computer programmer, crediting the person with the idea, and giving them something like 1,000 points would be nothing, that'd be like $2.50, and most likely reinvested into the site.

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    On this subject, I have a great idea. It also reminds me off another awesome idea I came up with, too great to just share for 7 points. Wait, I don't even get 7 points, I'm way past paid posts, everyday. Too great to give out without credit, and a nice thank you *cough cough* points.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmy99 View Post
    I think this would work nicely with a descending list of the most completed in some sort of a table showing the completion count. It would also be nice to see which people (or where they're from) completed them as surveys are sometimes geographically exclusive.

To be honest, what I think would be more helpful is user specific lists of offers they've already completed. I think one of the biggest problems is that people try to do surveys they've already completed (or they try a different NAMED survey that's basically the exact same as one previously done). It's not always easy to spot that the survey is a duplicate, especially when it's named different and from a different offer page, so I'm betting there's a lot of redundant submissions.

I've been thinking up a lot of idea's for the survey guide thread I'm going to write up and the thought's I just mentioned are going to be on it. Hopefully I can get screenshots of different surveys from different offer sites and point out they're pretty much the same.
    Not sure I can do the part where ones you have already completed..... Those sites SHOULDN'T ALLOW you to do that anyways.

Country specific, ok I'll add that to the upgrade

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by CoddBrunson View Post
    On this subject, I have a great idea. It also reminds me off another awesome idea I came up with, too great to just share for 7 points. Wait, I don't even get 7 points, I'm way past paid posts, everyday. Too great to give out without credit, and a nice thank you *cough cough* points.
    Ya I don't know.. Hard to pay for something when you don't know what it is!! I have to factor in will it help the site with traffic? More money? More time spent on the site? Or is it just something cool?

Hard for me to put a price tag on it, and not knowing how complex it is, if my programmer can even do it.

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Not sure I can do the part where ones you have already completed..... Those sites SHOULDN'T ALLOW you to do that anyways.

Country specific, ok I'll add that to the upgrade
    Yeah they definitely shouldn't allow you to do them, but I'm pretty sure they're still listed sometimes (maybe not the exact same survey, but a similar one from the same people that won't 'complete'). My guess is that the offer site still gets money when you complete them, but they try not to pay you to do them twice.