Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64380.34

Page 131 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1328
    PokerOwned Master
    zab was not possible use the poker client for tournaments for real money?we buy in with points and the players win money.the winners can choose be pay by deposit in paypal,moneybookers,neteller or even in poker rooms like pokerstars,bcp,carbon.....
    grrrinders.com did that way using the same poker client we have here.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i dont know were to put my comment, so i gonna put here. too much people in freerolls, why?

PokerOwned Veteran
    A PO search for member profile, because right now the search feature just searches the forums so it makes it difficult to track down a PO member's profile sometimes.

PokerOwned Master
    I was wondering, sice PO can track the pokerstars results, if we could not have some sort of leaderboard for the freerolls ? Maybe like 525 points buy in ( 500+25 ) have it run monthly, and have the top XX number of players either win the points, or compete in a monthly freeroll on Pokerstars for the prize $, of something along those lines ?

It could help up attract some Pokerstars members, which would be a good thing to have more points rolling onto this site.

Toughts ?
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

Quote Originally Posted by QQAladinKK View Post
    A PO search for member profile, because right now the search feature just searches the forums so it makes it difficult to track down a PO member's profile sometimes.
    That works well if the member has posted, but can be time consuming if the threads they have posted in have a million replies.
    From your profile page, in the upper left corner is a members list link. Its not the same, but it useful.

PokerOwned Master
    Was thinking maybe couple more tours in client maybe not ones u add chips so it dont cost you zab maybe like some bounty tour or maybe few different sngs and maybe a freeroll plo tour lets try it maybe try plo wth a good addon or make it a rebuy i dont know just some new stuff for us loyal usa peeps that cant play other freerolls

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by qcnb View Post
    I was wondering, sice PO can track the pokerstars results, if we could not have some sort of leaderboard for the freerolls ? Maybe like 525 points buy in ( 500+25 ) have it run monthly, and have the top XX number of players either win the points, or compete in a monthly freeroll on Pokerstars for the prize $, of something along those lines ?

It could help up attract some Pokerstars members, which would be a good thing to have more points rolling onto this site.

Toughts ?
    We are going to do this after the November test run
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    We are going to do this after the November test run
    Cool Happy to read this ! I miss the PS times of PO !
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

Banned
    really good idea, i think "bubbleboy" must receive even a small prize

Experienced Member
    sounds good but 50 ore 100 points think 100 is better better for al players
    ahhaha ore do somone else have an idea