Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64757.25

Page 52 of 133 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    i say put up an intertops or colt poker redeem opt.

Zab
    I dont know if we can do "free rolls" with rebuys..
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    zab i also play poke space an there we got daily poker lotto,it cost 10 point for 2 cards,we often share cards but then the flop comes out then later in the day the turn an flop to follow late in after noon the river is a fun promo an can be rewarding,just a thought
    win if yu can but always play fair

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Mix it up (the tourney's I mean), while holdem is a great game by itself. Could we throw in a razz, horse, or maybe stud tourney durind the week?

PokerOwned God
    the lottery thing is cool idea, i know i really enjoy the lottery ticket here.
    Rebuys/addons would suck i think
    And with the new lock poker games on now, don't need much right now to improve the site. This itself is a huge upgrade.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by dipstick2 View Post
    zab i also play poke space an there we got daily poker lotto,it cost 10 point for 2 cards,we often share cards but then the flop comes out then later in the day the turn an flop to follow late in after noon the river is a fun promo an can be rewarding,just a thought
    I'll have to check that out. So you aren't guaranteed to win anything?
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Seasoned Veteran
    free po points for being nominated and good player (cant nominate your self)

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by dipstick2 View Post
    I looked and couldn't find this

Elite PokerOwned Member
    gambling on points would be nice.. like black jack or roulette

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i havent read through this whole thread or anything so im not sure if this has been suggested already or not...but i was thinking maybe we should make a progressive PO Points bad beat jackpot? like we come to a consensus as what the minimum qualifying bad beat is (i.e. full house min aces full, or quad 2s minimum, whatever we decide) and then we just grow the pool until it hits....i think it would b a pretty cool addition and it would make the game a little more fun