Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64993.9

Page 12 of 133 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Yeah you know its gonna last forever. Not only will it require luck to run good in all 3 tournaments but you will have to be around to play all 3 tournaments. It will be poker owneds equivalent to baseballs perfect game lol

PokerOwned God
    Cannot imagine that someone will win 3 in a row

PokerOwned Pro
    id like a page where there is offers for mac users

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Yeah you know its gonna last forever. Not only will it require luck to run good in all 3 tournaments but you will have to be around to play all 3 tournaments. It will be poker owneds equivalent to baseballs perfect game lol
    3 in a row is damn near impossible... I like idea maybe I can put a spin on it..

Clean sweep - either you win 3 in a row or you pick all 3 winners..

Still really hard, but now more chances to win?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    3 in a row is damn near impossible... I like idea maybe I can put a spin on it..

Clean sweep - either you win 3 in a row or you pick all 3 winners..

Still really hard, but now more chances to win?
    yeah, I agree. the fact of the matter is because it would be SO impossible, it would be something that would only create buzz once in a blue moon. Even picking all 3 winners in a row would be similarly impossible. The combination of the two however, could mean that it is talked about more often making it more valuable. The other problem would be that because the prize pool would take so long to be claimed, after somebody claims it there wouldn't be much buzz until it got close to the crazy value it was before. Maybe set a maximum on it?

Zab
    I think the 3 in a row or Trifecta could be good.....

It would be hard, but not impossible if you can just try and guess the winners... I dont know.. It might be TO HARD..

I am also getting an idea about a "Golden Donkey Award"

Everytime you finish dead last, you get +1 Golden Donkey

Could have a Leaderboard to show all the people who have got 1 and how many times.

At the end of the week or month.. Whoever had the most Golden Donkeys maybe get 1 free entry into a free roll or 2.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    brian will win the golden donkey award easily..

the 3 in row sounds good..

how bout like all the freerolls u host in one given day.. suppose 4 carbon.. who cash in all 4? like consistent casher or something..

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscinFrog View Post
    brian will win the golden donkey award easily..

the 3 in row sounds good..

how bout like all the freerolls u host in one given day.. suppose 4 carbon.. who cash in all 4? like consistent casher or something..
    What if we took that idea 1 step further..

Take FTP's Iron Man Concept.

Each time you get ITM = 1 pt
    ITM twice in the day = 3 pts
    ITM 3 times in the day = 8 Pts

Could have a separate leader board for that as well

Im aware the 3 in a row will be near impossible but i think thats what adds to it. The back2back has been achieved so you can assume it will be done again so someone will at some stage be going for 3 in a row.

Also even if u only take a far smaller percentage for the prizepool as you do for the back2back one, because of how hard it is it will continue to rise to i expect triple figures making it talked about.

I understand that you dont want to have money sent to a prizepool that is unattainable so why not use a method they have in the big euromillions lottery. Where once it reaches a certain amount there must be a winner. So say you set the limit the prizepool can rise too. Once it reaches that let everyone know on a certain day the person with the combined best 3 finishes in the 3 tournaments of the day will get the whole prizepool or just a percentage of it.

PokerOwned Master
    I like the idea that is modeled after the iron man concept on ftp... i think that could be very useful