Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66972.27

Page 102 of 133 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1328
    I'd like to see a way to implement llb splits via the promo, rather than marketplace, but idk if it's feasible.
    Last edited by jasonv12; 10-17-2013 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    I'd like to see a way to implement llb splits via the promo, rather than marketplace, but idk if it's feasible.
    im not talking about splits/chops
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    im not talking about splits/chops
    I know, but I am. :P

Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    I know, but I am. :P
    then why quote me O.o
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    If you did make something like this I would hope that it would be optional. Still and "if and then" scenario could be interesting as either an optional 20% buy in side game between those in the same llb or even a separate promotion all together with a few tiers of entry. Either way, all people entered would have a bounty on their head. If a person is not taken out by another player entered, they retain their bounty and any bounties earned. When another player entered takes someone else out, they win their bounty and any other bounties they had accumulated. Still, I understand this and the suggestions above would probably be a huge pain in the ass, if even possible to track.
    Last edited by FrankWhite; 10-17-2013 at 08:29 AM.

Maybe like a sportsbetting line where you can predict/bet who the next person to win b2b, grinder, mini grinder, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    then why quote me O.o
    Idk, I edited the quote out.

I don't really want llbs to become more complicated, I like them the way they are. But, it would be really cool if we had a separate section where we could put our own bounties on different players (or ourselves).

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'd love to see PO have PLO or HA freerolls sometimes. Maybe Like PLO Wednesdays or something? I love NLH but I have just as much a love for PLO and I think it'd be nice to shake things up sometimes. It'd give some people a chance to work on a skill other than NLH and for some give them a chance to play something that may be more to their strength than NLH.

Thoughts?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think i have a darn good one. Its really an update to Last Longer Bets. Put simply it is a customized LLB, For example if i was the one posting it I would enter that I wanted to challenge Player2 and Player1 to a last longer bet for X points, and then they would get a message that Player3(me) has challenged them to a last longer bet. I understand that I can set up an unlimited or a 5max and they can join, but also anyone could join i would have to exclude every other player in order to keep it private and that is pretty undoable. What im suggesting is that it stays private and only the players I challenged are able to join. I think the coolest way to do this would be to present it as a Last Longer challenge. What does everyone think??