Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Zab

Small problem with this weekends tourneys

I have to order the Carbon tournaments several days in advance, which usually isn't an issue.

I sent my list in as normal.

Problem is, my affiliate manager hasn't been around.......

So, there's a good chance there will be no tournaments on Sunday (Maybe Monday as well).

I'm doing as much as I can to make sure I get them up.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

LOL, Are you kidding me Zab. Not your fault but, you have to enter all your tourneys through an affiliate manager? And as your tourneys are usually all pretty much set, I don't see why your manager doesn't just set em up for you like 2 weeks at a time, until you tell him/her to stop. GL and Kudos for all you do. BTW, never got back to me about the Microsoft warning that came up for PO'd site. You may want to contact Microsoft and let em know, you are not the content provider for the malware and such. I know it goes along w/ the PTC territory but, new ppl to the site may be turned off by it, and, Microsoft should not be tagging your site. Thanks again Zab, and GL

Zab
    Ya, I know.. I am going to ask if i can just do them 1 month in advance

Is that warning still popping up?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Ya, I know.. I am going to ask if i can just do them 1 month in advance

Is that warning still popping up?
    I only got it once because once you tell them to continue anyways, it becomes a ignore for my pc. I'm sure if I use one of my other computers, I'd still get the warning. Just letting you know so, you can let microsoft know that it is not you. PO'd is a forum site and is pretty well monitored and safe. The offers vendors. Well LOL, you know.

Knight-Lieutenant
    its ok zab thats life u done a great job on this forum u can have a break lol

PokerOwned Veteren
    This is a non issue, just have everyone use their freeroll entry to play on the client here on the site? carbon can wait.... lol