Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Zab

Possible VIP PO Task Update

If you weren't aware, a number of users got caught up in a scheme where they were using pre-paid, fake, atm, debit cards on VIP offers in PO Tasks.

PO Tasks are very fragile. They are high converting offers, but they are susceptible to fraud. I only wanted legit \ good members in there..

The problem: Everyone fell for the easy points

The consequences: Everyone that did, got their points reversed

The solution: A VIP offerwall Loyalty \ Banking system

So I am thinking about this:

- Users need to ask Tommy or myself for permission to join the VIP offers
    - When they first enter, they will be TOLD they must use a real credit card when doing trial offers

VIP Center:

- 10% of all VIP offers will go towards a monthly 'bank'
    - Every user who earns at least 500 points from VIP Offers will get his equal share of all bank points
    - If any offers from YOU get reversed, you will lose your VIP status

This would be step 1, i could extend this to more offerwalls, change it, edit it.. whatever.. but the point is, you only get access to these super easy tasks if you don't do fraud on them.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I'm liking this idea. It covers your butt, and those who are found to be abusing it will no long have access to those offers. Advertisers won't let sites run offers if offers are constantly being reversed.

I would like permission to join the VIP offers.
    I understand I must use a legitimate credit card and do an offer only once.

I have successfully completed the York Photo tote offer (I think it was on a different wall though) without a charge back.

I do not usually do the cc offers as there is not much there that I really want to buy (the flip-side of that is I will not just buy something just for the points ...therefore, my cc transactions should be few but always legitimate.)

I just want to have the access to VIP so that in case of a good offer coming available, I will already have access.

I have never bought points and never plan to. Although, I am new(ish), I am quite active on the site on a nearly daily basis.
    I have good feedback for trades and give loans.

I don't plan on using a mentor, since I have no trouble getting points, but if I did, I would not let anyone do any type of cc offers for me via TV, with me????? using someone elses card, or in any other way that is not legit.

Thanks for your consideration.
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    don't be scheming PO unless you want a Zab ass kicking

scheming1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by VVickedKitty View Post
    I would like permission to join the VIP offers.
    I understand I must use a legitimate credit card and do an offer only once.

I have successfully completed the York Photo tote offer (I think it was on a different wall though) without a charge back.

I do not usually do the cc offers as there is not much there that I really want to buy (the flip-side of that is I will not just buy something just for the points ...therefore, my cc transactions should be few but always legitimate.)

I just want to have the access to VIP so that in case of a good offer coming available, I will already have access.

I have never bought points and never plan to. Although, I am new(ish), I am quite active on the site on a nearly daily basis.
    I have good feedback for trades and give loans.

I don't plan on using a mentor, since I have no trouble getting points, but if I did, I would not let anyone do any type of cc offers for me via TV, with me????? using someone elses card, or in any other way that is not legit.

Thanks for your consideration.
    pretty much this minus the new member thing...i rarely if ever do an offer that requires me to use my bank card but if i do i always have funds in there to cover it
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    sounds like a good plan!! hope it works out for the site!! good luck!!

Sounds good Zab and hopefully this will help with the situation, something needs to be done.