Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game Idea

Elite PokerOwned Member

Wink Game Idea

how about a game with 1000 point by-in and only $75 cash pay-out but point bonus also for those who cash ???????????

Zab
    On where? Carbon?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yeap

Elite PokerOwned Member
    and if sneaks get to the $$$ keep the points or spread them out among the legit players in the $$$

PokerOwned Moderator
    If Sneaks win points .. roll them back into the POT in the next 1,000 point tourney

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by walter1024 View Post
    and if sneaks get to the $$$ keep the points or spread them out among the legit players in the $$$
    Great idea ,sneaks shouldnt get nothing!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AAChipMagnet View Post
    Gosh that gives me an idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How bout ZAB does manual payouts to the winners from now on? I know it sounds like work but if ZAB can transfer to anybody on there or points here; why not just make freerolls with no payouts and have the payouts handled within the community so NO SNEAKS GET ANYTHING ANYMORE? Waiting to hear the nay-sayers and mods start hammering me for complaining again. Next best thing to restricted list IMHO. Possibly even a better idea.
    Thats a great idea that would definately get rid of the sneaks!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by AAChipMagnet View Post
    Gosh that gives me an idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How bout ZAB does manual payouts to the winners from now on? I know it sounds like work but if ZAB can transfer to anybody on there or points here; why not just make freerolls with no payouts and have the payouts handled within the community so NO SNEAKS GET ANYTHING ANYMORE? Waiting to hear the nay-sayers and mods start hammering me for complaining again. Next best thing to restricted list IMHO. Possibly even a better idea.
    I've asked my affiliate manager about this in the past. He was going to get back to me on the idea but hasn't yet. I'll ask him again.

It could be a TON of work.. what I think might be good though, is just not tell people which ones are manual paid and which are auto.. That way the sneaks would eventually give up
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Zab
    [12:54:59 PM] Cory-Carbon: you could try that, ton of work on your end
    [12:55:15 PM] Zab: yes.. but 1 thing.. isnt the min transfer $1.00?
    [12:55:34 PM] Zab: 10th place .50 9th place .75

Elite PokerOwned Member
    ya hell we can all redeem for carbon $$$$$ well if your a member here lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast