Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

UB \ AP Freerolls

The UB & AP freerolls were supposed to be part of merging freerolls with FRC. That didn't pan out so great, so I am not sure how many Ultimate Bet freerolls we will do.

The issue is, they (Ultimate Bet) want AT LEAST 70 users in freerolls and there just isn't enough interest in those freerolls to get that kind of numbers.

I will see about maybe doing them on weekends, I think those will be good for Sat\Sun, otherwise don't expect them during the week.

Zab
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Why does Ultimate Bet care how many users are in the freerolls? Are you no longer hosting them because UB wants more players or because there isn't enough funding?

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmy99 View Post
    Why does Ultimate Bet care how many users are in the freerolls? Are you no longer hosting them because UB wants more players or because there isn't enough funding?
    They fund 50% of the cost (Unlike FTP who funds 0%)
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

i still feel better at UB<< they will fund half,, and u can GET rebuy frerolls therer TOO i minetioned that before too zab,,, and i think poeple just havin trouble gettin ther poits a lot now tooo, and so they try for a bit,,, OK tx zab

PokerOwned Veteran fiveohtwo502's Avatar
    Definetly sad to see those go away. Heres a thought I just had tho, maybe you could do a big point buyin(400-500) each week and up the sat UB to $50 or so. You'd get 4-5 times the points exchange and thered be a little more excitement in the game. As far as getting more people in the freerolls, maybe you could attract some more users here as well as boost revenue by creating no deposit bonus areas to the site. Anyway idk how any of that would pan out, just some ideas.

PokerOwned Veteran
    well make the prize pool bigger have a ub game worth 100 dollars u only have to pay 50 and make it a 500 pt buy in on sat mornings. u will def get over 70 people and u get people who need to get 500 pts

Banned
    i think that sucks freerollchamps sucks never going too go on there again i kinda like it betterwithnot as many players lol

PokerOwned Master
    yes blaine freerollchamp blows. it might be diffrent now but last week there were almost never over 25 players on this ub. like 100 points for $1 buy in

Private
    wow,bummer...thanks for the info though.

Zab
    My plan is to have 2 FTPs per day, 1 homegame.

Eventually I want 4 FTPs per day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast