Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63355.4

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zab

Twitter & Facebook Job Opening

Looking for someone to run 1 or both.

This will be the 4th time someone has left the position at both sites.

Let me know who's interested (And you know what you are doing!) and I will throw some points your way each week.

Thanks
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

4th pe rsonnnn??? uh oh,, maybe its a lottta work to keep doin?? i dont know thooo, WHAT happened to SYN tho??? she seeemed good at it, i thgouht,, i thoguht it was goin welll? ad that s he was handling that. but i havent seen here tday or y est tho either really,,
    well, hopeufully u find someoene else th en

Zab
    What happened to Syn? Not really sure what went wrong there. She was doing a great job. Assistanc3 who was doing Twitter stuff hasn't logged in for a couple weeks, being that he had access to facebook \ gmail \ twitter I changed all the PWs. Syn thought I was doing something malicious and locked her out and she kind of went crazy on me. So, that's the long and short of it.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Shoot me a message Zab, I would have some interest in the Facebook page. Let me know what your expectations are and we can go from there!

Hope I can help,

gefishy

PokerOwned Veteren
    would love to give you a hand in fb zabo, just if you want

Banned
    [QUOTE=Zab;33598
    This will be the 4th time someone has left the position at both sites.

Let me know who's interested (And you know what you are doing!) and I will throw some points your way each week.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

That's weird, left? HAHA. and dont expect to get points from this cheap bastard, I lost 20,000 points doing this for you. Just saying be careful guys.

Zab gives out free points the whole time on promotions and stuff. Wouldnt call him cheap

I would Zab,,, but I'm dumber than a bag of hammers,,,,and too old to learn,,,,
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Sergeant Major
    MR. ZAB, MY girl (jdpokergirl is a pc whiz)and i are both interested in this position... think about a well oiled team running those two areas for you... we are both online practically 24/7.. she is a certified paralegal and notary. she would do a great job and help me with my part...
    i believe we could handle this for you. so if you want to talk she has a membrship @ poker owned forums( have u heard of that site).. lol
    you could drop the info in both our inbox's and we could review it and go from there. teamwork is a big thing with us and she loves facebook
    let me know what you think.

Zab
    I think I sent you a pm d36.. Let me know what you have in mind..

GEFishy was going to give the facebook a shot, but still need someone for twitter..

What do you think?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast