• Yes! I don't use Dash4Cash

31 79.49%
  • No! I still use it!!

8 20.51%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Zab
    80% to 20%....

I'll need to find a progressive replacement
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Veteren
    yeah and i voted no but i think i changed my mind after i was 10 chips away from redemption and i donked all of my chips away lol. It would be cool if we could play some other sort of card game to get PO points maybe 5 card draw, really i'm thinking any kind of draw game

PokerOwned Pro
    i never get points to join so whatever

PokerOwned God
    would be cool to see omaha in clients , or even PO carbon freerolls

Zab
    If we turn off Dash4Cash.. I am thinking of 2 new promos we could dedicate the points for.

I could turn the leaderboard into a progressive prize pool each month?? Meaning, there would potentially be more points awarded
    Also, can (And will) add the "Strength of Tournament" upgrade we've been touching on
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    If we turn off Dash4Cash.. I am thinking of 2 new promos we could dedicate the points for.

I could turn the leaderboard into a progressive prize pool each month?? Meaning, there would potentially be more points awarded
    Also, can (And will) add the "Strength of Tournament" upgrade we've been touching on

Did you figure out a solid formula to determine strength of tournament?!? I keep running into issues: how to weight new players, what is the appropriate weight to give to success of current players, etc. Also, should there be some sort of advantage given to underdogs? EX: should a player who is below the average skill level of a tournament be given more credit if they win (ie. stronger improvement to their over-all rank)?
    Last edited by gefishy; 07-13-2011 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brayx13 View Post
    yeah and i voted no but i think i changed my mind after i was 10 chips away from redemption and i donked all of my chips away lol. It would be cool if we could play some other sort of card game to get PO points maybe 5 card draw, really i'm thinking any kind of draw game
    I think Brayx has something here. This would be a great way to get people learning different types of poker and it might limit the donking (because these games would probably be limit of some sort). I would love to see some sort of game variation, maybe a weekly PLO points tourney or something.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234