12 75.00%
  • Normal

4 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

Turbo or Normal Tourneys

Since day 1 I have done turbo tourneys

Which do you prefer?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    turbos 100%

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny696 View Post
    turbos 100%
    Vote up top
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    either or but prefer non turbo so my vote is non turbo but mix a few turbos in

Sergeant Major
    tbh zab im not botherd if u played normal super turbo or turbo at least i cn play lol

Maybe down the line if we start gettin 100+ for tourneys normal would be good, But at the moment i just think it would be to drawn out. Your not meant to have alot of chips compared to blinds at ft but if we went normal final table blinds would prob be 50/100 with like 8K avg

PokerOwned Master
    Hi!! I'd prefer turbos tourneys...And with antes added...

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Turbos for sure. Non turbo tournaments would suck. They would be way too drawn out. The tournaments take a perfect amount of time right now as they are.

I hate regular tournaments. Especially with the field of players playing these tournaments, its gonna be a shove fest anyways, so if you push back, you better be battling over a pot worth taking, and not weenie blinds for days.

The only thing I think that would be cool, is adding a Double Stack tournament from time to time. Keep it Turbo, but Double the chips, pretty much makes it like a non turbo, but not as boring.

Also, someone mentioned Super Turbo. I think that would be totally awesome. Add a Super Turbo tourney once a week, and see how it goes. Tournaments here are already a push fest in the beginning, a push fest in the end, and half the time a push fest in the middle. Lets skip the foreplay, and get down to business, if thats how its going to be anyways. Its gonna be pretty much the same tournament, condensed down to a shorter period of time.

Super turbo would be epic but i dont think people would we willing to pay the pts for what could be a tourney they only last 2 hands. Id play it tho. Another thing that id assume codd would like also is maybe 1 tourney a week not texas holdem. I like the draw games. Like pretty much all to be honest. It might be slow at first but i reckon if u had a 10 game freeroll once a week it would get people on the site into all different variations. It helps to improve their game skills which would improve the site.

Hey prawney, I was thinking the same thing, since everbody is in favor for turbo why not super turbo. I'm 100 mph I dont stop at no red light I'm sideways.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast