Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64346.7

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by DaGAMES View Post
    it says im not eligible even though i just followed your directions
    You just have to make sure to use our link.. you SHOULD be able to.

Try to sign up again

Clear Cookies!
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

it says im not eligible even though i just followed your directions
    The same think happened to me with PDC, like Zab said, clearing cookies can help, if all else fails try to go through Aced.

Seasoned Veteran
    awesome maybe you should say that up front so people dont waiste there time. and now that i have an account on pdc i cant sign up for any promos great

Zab
    awesome maybe you should say that up front so people dont waiste there time. and now that i have an account on pdc i cant sign up for any promos great
    Aced also.. Try that.. If you didn't deposit or anything on PDC.. Clear cookies and try to sign up again
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Seasoned Veteran
    its really not even worth the trouble. thanks for nothing.

Can you still play? Yes! Sign up at one of the following sites and you can enter USING OUR LINK:

Carbon Poker
    PDC Poker
    Aced Poker

It was made pretty clear in the first post how to sign up and become eligible for this game... not sure what the problem is.

If you did sign up through one of the links, contact support for the site you signed up with, they might be able to help.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Zab
    Just a reminder you can only have 1 account at Carbon Poker (You can't create multiple accounts at each site).

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    Can you still play? Yes! Sign up at one of the following sites and you can enter USING OUR LINK:

Carbon Poker
    PDC Poker
    Aced Poker

It was made pretty clear in the first post how to sign up and become eligible for this game... not sure what the problem is.

If you did sign up through one of the links, contact support for the site you signed up with, they might be able to help.
    i followed the simple directions and it didnt work. again its not worth the trouble.

I cant seem to click opt in.. is that because the password will just appear when the time is right?

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

Quote Originally Posted by playboy23 View Post
    I cant seem to click opt in.. is that because the password will just appear when the time is right?
    don't opt in, you should have a coupon on whatever site you have linked here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast