Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63486.98

Thread: true poker site

Knight

true poker site

i have played minimally there for 2 months. ill try and make the game tommorrow. i hate the graphics and layout at true poker. One cannot resize the table or cards and my eyes aren't the best. They said they r going to upgrade, i hope so. I dont see any ub games, i hope they will continue here.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I dont really fancy true poker either. Your right about not resizing the table or cards. That sucks. Not much traffic, you can barely multitable. Lol I was up like 6AM yesterday, there were like 50 people playing there. And the 3d graphics are horrible!!! I have it on good ol' regular 2d. I hope your right about them upgrading, or I wont be playing there after I'm done the challenge.

Zab
    Dont gotta like the layout, gotta like the 11,500 points you can earn AND the free rolls!
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Veteran

PokerOwned Moderator
    I am sure as the numbers of players grow on this site , the site will grow with "upgrades" !

Master Sergeant
    I don't know about you but at true poker I have loads of lag and I have to wait for about 30 seconds to complete and action...
    If your iq reaches 50...you should sell...

PokerOwned Veteran
    Im starting to like true poker a lil bit more than I used too... the competition is SOFT