Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Thread: Trade

Banned

Trade

Hi Everyone!

I need a trade. I need $10 at UB for tonight and tomorrow IU will transfer you $10 at Pokerstars. There is a big game tonight at UB I want to play and there is no question that you will get $10 at pokerstars tomorrow. Today it isn't in cause it is processing PM me for my info

PokerOwned Pro
    I am willing to trade anyone pokerstar dollars for full tilt dollars. I did well in the 3.30 rebuy 60k guarentee and dont want dollars on that client

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    I am down, thinkinhurtz. My FTP balance is a little low right now, in a little bit though, if you still want to trade, I am more than willing.

Master Sergeant
    I like pokerstars better than fulltilt but I LOVE the interface on fulltilt...
    If your iq reaches 50...you should sell...

Banned
    Can someone please take my Itunes card? I really don't want it and prefer either AP or UB but will take stars as well. Just let me know. My Itunes card is with $15 and I will PM you the code
    Last edited by pokerkitty85; 03-05-2011 at 04:02 PM.

Banned
    I do hate being a pain but I desperately need a bankroll at UB. My Itunes card is valid and has the full $15 balance on it. No joke. I am willing to give you code and then get $15 poker cash for it. I will acccept UB AP or Stars. I don't like the other sites