Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63867.55

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Not that it matters to me but i'd say change it to 8 minutes.

#NiggasInParis

no rcket lol, and u not playin tho hehe((i agree with madjek for 9,, if we have to change at all,,, or maybe space tourney out a little fu rther and leave alone maybe too

this is a freeroll. i think all FR's should be turbo's... 5 min blinds
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    this is a freeroll. i think all FR's should be turbo's... 5 min blinds
    I agree.. I hate long blinds.. 8 mins sounds like a winner
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

welll zab notplayin lol, and theyre already donkfests tho,,,so i like to be able to play normal good poker, and not a bingo game,, why bother then,, we mite as just bet points,, and flip a coin then,, if thats what u all like lolol,, i know there a bunch of other people,, i w ont name names lol, who would agree with me tho,, on this, casue of their stype of play too tho,,)

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    welll zab notplayin lol, and theyre already donkfests tho,,,so i like to be able to play normal good poker, and not a bingo game,, why bother then,, we mite as just bet points,, and flip a coin then,, if thats what u all like lolol,, i know there a bunch of other people,, i w ont name names lol, who would agree with me tho,, on this, casue of their stype of play too tho,,)
    will 2 mins really make that much a difference though ricki? it's not like it's 5 min blinds...it's still 8 mins

u will see it does tho,, esp if u start out very card dead for a while,,,. u,ll just be forced to play faster, and try to donk too if u have too,,lol,, but if thats how it goes, then..,, thats how it goes tho.

PokerOwned God
    speed up the blinds a little ... kick the antes in sooner ... add another daily tourney ... keep it at 2000 starting chips

I remember playing at a forum free roll at Stars called PSO (PokerSchoolOnLine) and we had 1,550 chips as our starting stack. Fields were around 1,600 to 2,000 entrants and we battled it out from there. To reach final table, it took 3 1/2 hours or longer. So for me and others who played there who are here now really aren't going to complain much about how the PO free rolls take time or over lap. I guess now that we don't have to watch the clock to get in, better start practicing 2 tabling

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    I would be fine with starting chips of 1833 and blind levels of 8:47.
    I calculated this with a very complex formula....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast