Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    Why can't you make the tournaments gtd's instead of adding pts. I know Swc had gtd tournaments using same software so must be possible. Make buyin for all tourneys 180 + 20. Guarantee 2000 for first 3 and 4500 for other 2. At the numbers you listed, the 3 2000 ones would reach the gtd and last 2 would be close. But having it a gtd then if numbers go up the prize pool would go up. Never understood have an added prize pool but buyin is almost all fees (it is all fees apparently now). Making it gtd helps you more cause all buyin pts go towards gtd till its reached, then more goes to prize pool after, more incentive as numbers go up. I just don't see removing a tournament and making buyin all fees and nothing going towards prize pool as being helpful in any way. Just my opinion (but I'm always right)
    thisss < M AYBE we cd at least try this and see what happensss and then KEEP late game too.... guarenteeds does make a lot of sense,,,,and maybne we cd jsut try it..

Experienced Member coulshrusher's Avatar
    Please keep the late 00:00 game I'll try and recruit more people If you do. It' a good tourney.

Dave
    Someone called me a donk I replied "I'm not a donk as I don't 10-2 play the Doyle Brunson"

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Ya but if the prize pool is to low then people wont play
    well no one will join if you eliminate it. At the very least if you decide you don't want to fund the 00:00 est game make it 150+0 buyin with nothing added, no gtd, no risk to you, just all the points from buyin go to prize pool, nothing else. I am sure the 12 - 15 people will cont. to play and prize pool won't be an issue. I think what you are not realizing zab is the few people that remain and continue to play here do so because they like to play together, even just for bragging rights and also because of the promos, speedway, grinder, etc., and of course the opportunity to win the b3b prize. Hope you will at least give this a chance if you decide not to keep it as is.

Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    well no one will join if you eliminate it. At the very least if you decide you don't want to fund the 00:00 est game make it 150+0 buyin with nothing added, no gtd, no risk to you, just all the points from buyin go to prize pool, nothing else. I am sure the 12 - 15 people will cont. to play and prize pool won't be an issue. I think what you are not realizing zab is the few people that remain and continue to play here do so because they like to play together, even just for bragging rights and also because of the promos, speedway, grinder, etc., and of course the opportunity to win the b3b prize. Hope you will at least give this a chance if you decide not to keep it as is.
    + 100!!!! madjek,,,, i totally agree with that!!... i hope u can consider that zab,, then it wdnt even cost u anything,, and we cd stilll have the late game that we LIKE TO play together in the evening, ..... its like our social hour and we wd misss it! so maybe yes,, u cd jsut let our buy in go to prizepoool,,, and wdnt cost u more point s then for now..... till things improve or more people come back again< PLEASE CONsider thisss TXX
    Last edited by rrickir; 04-15-2015 at 11:40 PM. Reason: what else TYPO LOL

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    start telling your friends about PO and tell them to join the late game and zab will keep it
    ok, so I invited 2 friends to join the tournaments, one of which referred me to poker-owned. So how many do we need?

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    thisss < M AYBE we cd at least try this and see what happensss and then KEEP late game too.... guarenteeds does make a lot of sense,,,,and maybne we cd jsut try it..
    I can keep the buyin, just less added chips? That might work
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I can keep the buyin, just less added chips? That might work
    sure ZAB WHAT EVER U NEED TO DO) madjek evn posted,, that u add lesss and we jsut use mostly all of our buyin towrds prizepoool tooo,,,, we been geting some new late poeple in latew game llately,,,, from NON USA and we jsut like to play that game,, so we willing to do whatever it takes jsut to k eep it r ight now SO TY zabbbb!

p.s we wd still have our LLBS and stuff for the game at least too,,ok

Zab
    Here's what I did

Lowered the 7 & 10pm a little bit

Changed the Midnight one from 2000 to 500 BUT increased the prize pool 50\50

So everyone that joins will increase the prize pool by 50 chips.

Good compromise for those that still wanted to play the 00:00 tourney

The 00:00 tourney WILL count for Grinder and WILL NOT count for B3B
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Zab
    Oh and it effected the tourneys for tonight, sorry!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast