Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64149.98

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ZAB, is there ANY way wd cd keeep the late game at 9pm west coast ti me??? any way?? a bunch of us re gulars like to play that one every nite,,,, if we cant make it earlier some days.... maybe lower amount there also?? and jsut keeep it too??? OK TY if posssible

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    ZAB, is there ANY way wd cd keeep the late game at 9pm west coast ti me??? any way?? a bunch of us re gulars like to play that one every nite,,,, if we cant make it earlier some days.... maybe lower amount there also?? and jsut keeep it too??? OK TY if posssible
    start telling your friends about PO and tell them to join the late game and zab will keep it

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Experienced Member
    Hi Guys

Newbee here, I agree with rrickir, that late slot gives us a chance to catch up with points. We usually miss the first one and always catch the late one. As a suggestion if you want to change the tournament lineup, maybe add more tournaments for less points?

Anyway the tournaments really help us who are new to the game, its nice to play against the same experienced crowd who are very helpful.

regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    start telling your friends about PO and tell them to join the late game and zab will keep it
    thatas nota HELP< or supoortive of late game donk,, can i delete ur post??? we need constructive help,,, go to bed dry lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Why can't you make the tournaments gtd's instead of adding pts. I know Swc had gtd tournaments using same software so must be possible. Make buyin for all tourneys 180 + 20. Guarantee 2000 for first 3 and 4500 for other 2. At the numbers you listed, the 3 2000 ones would reach the gtd and last 2 would be close. But having it a gtd then if numbers go up the prize pool would go up. Never understood have an added prize pool but buyin is almost all fees (it is all fees apparently now). Making it gtd helps you more cause all buyin pts go towards gtd till its reached, then more goes to prize pool after, more incentive as numbers go up. I just don't see removing a tournament and making buyin all fees and nothing going towards prize pool as being helpful in any way. Just my opinion (but I'm always right)

Zab
    We always have overlays 100000% of the time
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    We always have overlays 100000% of the time
    that doesn't address anything i said, i know you have overlays now. Changing it to way I suggested you wouldn't have much overlay and IF the numbers would increase, then the prize pool would increase instead of the pts you receive in fees.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    that doesn't address anything i said, i know you have overlays now. Changing it to way I suggested you wouldn't have much overlay and IF the numbers would increase, then the prize pool would increase instead of the pts you receive in fees.
    Ya but if the prize pool is to low then people wont play
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

What about an incentive system? Have a weekly bigger tournament that requires you to play X number of tournaments a week? You could lower the prizes during the week (hence the OP) but still give people a reason to load up the numbers.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Elite PokerOwned Member Cajunaimee's Avatar
    u snooze u loose, we have all missed a tourney running few minutes late. dont waste ur time doing that or er watching spiderdevil marvel on netflix. how about one horse game just a few times a week not every day. PUHLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! if you do free lap dance from dame! gogogogogogo! KTHXBAI!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast