Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

PokerOwned password

if u post it 10mn before, anyway with the late registration the 50% of the players will

come from other forums....

i suggest u "Admin" to send password via e-mail only for PokerOwned

members only, i think it's the better way

Banned
    yep i aggree because its already posted on freeroll sites as you can tell by the number of peeps registered.

Sergeant
    to be honest i enjoy large tournys as my chip stack is bigger at the final table but in all reality the only way to stop password leaks is to send ftp a list of names of resistered members this way when members meet the requirements only they will be able to register no passwords no leaks and makes it more enjoyable to all those involved and this can make an admins life so much easier cheers just thought i'd add my 2 cents lol see ya on the felts dadsrusonline

Sending in a restricted list would be kind of hard because all you have to do is make a simple 3 posts.

Lots of people are doing that a day so it would be really easy to leave some out. Which wouldn't be fair.

I'm hoping that the password doesn't get leaked anymore.

I have just found the password four pokerowned.com tournaments on ultimate bet, I found the passwords for these tournaments:5859028, 5859023, 5859030.

I found these passwords by accident i don`t even play on UB, just tough I should let you know

Zab
    Yup Im trying to get the PW changed and the player list wiped...
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Sergeant
    Good things come out of all bad...I saw the game for this forum and also the passwords listed for 4 of your events but I wanted to see what the players were like before entering so I came to the forum and joined...I liked your rules I don't want to play with a bunch of players badmouthing each other, joking fine I quit the sharks forum over the abusive crap, no one in their right mind whose trying to improve their game wants to be downgraded from the start.

Corporal
    Dear I feel that it is very difficult to control password leak and subsequent publication in other forums.
    so I think it would be best to manage the payment after collating the forum who belongs and who does not, leaving of course the nickname of each of us before the tournament.
    Last edited by marcio; 12-08-2010 at 02:07 PM.

Zab
    Hi guys, thanks for the feedback.

I wasn't able to get ahold of my affiliate manager in time for todays freeroll. The password leaked out before I got the upgrade in.

All future freerolls will be protected
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

i,m wonderin why i cant even opt in for t days frerroll lol,, i have all enuf posts, and injoyed last game,, but it wont let me click on opt in???cant beleive alotta poeple find passowrd,, and i cant legetamamtley find it here LOL, o welll,,, i have to leave for dr appt soon, and was hopin to reg be f ore i leave,, ty all, ricki

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast