Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64157.08

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    I think there are enough tourneys on Carbon. Lowered prize pool for 5th tourney would be annoying. Unless there's a certain amount available for first place, I don't feel like it's worth my time.

Just a newbie baby seal's opinion. Thanks for listening.

Keep 3 bcp and rasie buy in and prize pool. if more prize pool players will come and play. try it out man, you dont know if you dont try it.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

DEFO need increase on the BCP pri zepoools..!,,,,, but i Think and hear all the time that people WANT in INCrease,, not a decrease in carbon prize poools also.. ESpecially when thers e like 85 = 90 a lot in t he late game,,, they alwasa ask........ just what a i hear........ i think, maybe better to increase carb a litttle , rather then lower ,, especially after all this time too/ .....

Experienced Member
    I vote less tournies on carbon bigger prize pools. The 10:00 always has the most people and in my opinion should have a bigger prize pool.
    same with the BCP ones. I mean winning 2.35 cents for first is kinda a slap in the face lol

Here's my 2c. Bigger prize pools are more appealing than smaller prize pools. I think you should lose a bcp and increase the prizepools. I also think you should add a second bovada, possibly a morning fr. I think it might be worth trying to add a smaller prizepool Carbon in the middle of the night, because bcp proves there are people looking to play late at night.

I think it would be cool to combine the 1 and 4 oclock Carbons into a $75 dollar prize pool and run it at 2 or 3.

I also dont see you have trouble getting enough runners for a 300 point tourny at night on Carbon. I know Id play a 500 pointer almost nightly

I'm more for option 2 (bigger pools at BCP, but drop the 2:30) - Just from my own perspective, I don't see an advantage to an additional Carbon tourney.

Looks fine to me, with one exception. There needs to be more than 2 hours between the Lock and Juicy games. Lock does run over 2 hours sometimes.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    Looks fine to me, with one exception. There needs to be more than 2 hours between the Lock and Juicy games. Lock does run over 2 hours sometimes.
    I think the Bovada tourney and Lock tourney need to to be swapped. This would fix this issue.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast