Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61328.88

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    i have good feeling that most ppl are gonna say raise the prize pool over adding a tournament

Experienced Member
    i would play more carbon games if the points to buy in were lowered to the same as all the other ones. more places to payout would prob draw more but i don't know if that's a card room decision or yours. i also like the idea of taking one BCP away and making two of them as i usually able to play in only 2 out of the 3 anyway.

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Maybe you should give bovada and BCP a larger pool prize test run to see if more would play. I think that's the only reason why there's less players. Also why cant there be more tournaments and larger pool prize?

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by bishking View Post
    Maybe you should give bovada and BCP a larger pool prize test run to see if more would play. I think that's the only reason why there's less players. Also why cant there be more tournaments and larger pool prize?
    Just not enough users like these sites..

So far I am hearing, keep 4 Carbon tourneys, drop 1 BCP, increase BCP from 10 to 15 and from 15 to 20
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    thats a good question greg?? about the point buy in being lower! but other then that, looks good!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    actually u cant lower the points for one carbon game and not all of them, so i guess thats not a good question!! eek

My personal thoughts, will it really change much ? If you go up in prize money and go up on points to cover the prize increase you'll still have the same pool of players with points to draw from.

If I was going to vote, I would say add another one to Carbon/Aced as these have always been (excuse the old timers phrase) our bread and butter. Also Merge with the coupons, eliminates possible password thieves.

Adding a tournament would also allow more players another chance to cash. What ever we do, I think it should be done within the Carbon/Aced Network. We (I) know we can withdraw our money from there, altho it takes awhile. There's my 2 cents worth.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Survey Master
    i am hearing that carbon payouts are processing faster these days so id stick with carbon. lock n juicy still suck ass. but gives people options of playing somewhere other than carbon. just poor cashouts. as far as bcp if we could get the number of entrants to grow for each tourney id love to see the prize pools increased there. bcp minimum mtt is a 3.30 rebuy. so youre gonna spend 6.30-9.30 in that. hard to build there on less than 1$ min cash in our freerolls.

so PPL get your asses in the bcp freerolls if you want to see prize pools increased. its reviewed and zab does the averages to see if raising prizepool is warranted. if youre not in you cannot complain

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    My personal thoughts, will it really change much ? If you go up in prize money and go up on points to cover the prize increase you'll still have the same pool of players with points to draw from.

If I was going to vote, I would say add another one to Carbon/Aced as these have always been (excuse the old timers phrase) our bread and butter. Also Merge with the coupons, eliminates possible password thieves.

Adding a tournament would also allow more players another chance to cash. What ever we do, I think it should be done within the Carbon/Aced Network. We (I) know we can withdraw our money from there, altho it takes awhile. There's my 2 cents worth.
    I agree with Wagon to add another carbon tourney, I also think that the drop in numbers on some of the tourneys could have something to do with it being summer. If you notice the late night tourneys are not dropping in numbers as much, so I think during the day more people are out instead of playing the tournaments.

Banned
    how about up the prize pool and up the points buy in by 50 points and keep all the tourny the same. example buy in for BCP $20 should be 140 points.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast