Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66316.63

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

last longer bets , the rules

umm ok so today i had LLB with someone, got loads of points so I couldnt really give a s**t about losing or winning, just think they're fun . But then i get donked out after 5 minutes... and the guy i got my LLB with hasnt even joined yet.. whether waiting for coupon or just being nasty .. it not right , because then his name pops up.. and OH he won the LLB pfffff

I will say I have had it happen where I joined llbs, then went to register and did not have a ticket and had to wait.
    If you go out that quick you probably would not have won the llb anyway.
    If you really think they did it on purpose, simply exclude them from ones you make with the new upgrade.

The way i look at it. Its 10 mins. Not really that big of an advantage. Stereox is the only one who does it. But him registering or not shouldnt effect your play.

I really think people get mad about this because its like rubbing salt in the wounds. Like damn i got KO'd but atleast i didnt lose my LLB.........oh wait.

The other thing is some people actually like to late reg because they feel the start of the tournies are crazy with some crazy all in people and choose to wait til everything calms down before registering. Should these people be excluded from LLB's now?

Current B2B Champ
    late reg is part of the game. abuse of late reg to opt in/out of llba at the last minute should not be possible flat out.

that was the whole point I was making last week why they should be binding once trny starts

Current B2B Champ
    and Prawney is dead on the money~

PokerOwned God
    Late registration is apart of the game , and if you are losing the game in 5 minutes you shouldn't be joining llb's.

#NiggasInParis

harsh rckt .. i had KK flop comes sth like 2 3 8 .. i go all in ,guys calls with A 7 offsuit .

PokerOwned Master
    please someone explains to me how this works on pokerstars freeroll
    thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by hadiina View Post
    please someone explains to me how this works on pokerstars freeroll
    thanks guys
    There currently are no last longer bets associated with our PokerStars free rolls.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned Master
    are there LLBs associated with pokerstars free rolls?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast