Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    so how did the experiment go?... just looking for an update on this
    What did you guys think?

If we want to continue to do this, I would need to make changes to the leaderboard and speedway. Right now both promotions look at the amount of money won, since it shows $0.00 on Carbon's page, I would need to do an upgrade.

Also, there's the issue of not being paid right away. That IS a hassle. There's probably noway I can fully automate that, but if I did get help on it, it's something we could consider.. Figure I have to pay 40 places everyday. I could also make an upgrade for a points redemption instead of cash (To get paid sooner).

All and All it stops sneaks 100% AND an added bonus, I could add the password timer to 1 minute or more.

I am going to London tomorrow for a week, so nothing will happen soon with a change or update.

Feedback is welcome
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned God
    Solving the sneak problem is great for sure.
    But speedway and Leaderboard is still not updated with these winnings. Will this be done ?
    Would this be done directly in future ?
    I like these promos...

PokerOwned God
    The extra minute would be a big asset also

PokerOwned Master
    im loveing the whol idear plus since i rarley get points to be paid in points for a win of 5$ or less be grait

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGO14 View Post
    Solving the sneak problem is great for sure.
    But speedway and Leaderboard is still not updated with these winnings. Will this be done ?
    Would this be done directly in future ?
    I like these promos...
    Talked to my programmer, he's actually meeting me in London and traveling. He was going to try and update those tonight
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Banned
    Oh, i like this idea. would suck to be a sneak and win it though, lol, would get nothing. I haven't played in any games lately, but this does sound great.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    What did you guys think?

(1) If we want to continue to do this, I would need to make changes to the leaderboard and speedway. Right now both promotions look at the amount of money won, since it shows $0.00 on Carbon's page, I would need to do an upgrade.

(2) Also, there's the issue of not being paid right away. That IS a hassle. There's probably noway I can fully automate that, but if I did get help on it, it's something we could consider.. Figure I have to pay 40 places everyday. I could also make an upgrade for a points redemption instead of cash (To get paid sooner).

(3) All and All it stops sneaks 100% AND an added bonus, I could add the password timer to 1 minute or more.

Feedback is welcome
    (1) sounds like you are on top of that with the programmer and whatnot

(2) I don't get paid right away at my job either ... you know I don't go to my boss every hour and say where's my money I earned from the last hour of work ... most of us get paid once a week ... not biggie.
    accomplished ... was the worst issue you had here and figured out a solution ... WELL DONE! And one other thing here ... kill the sneak promotion points can be redistributed to other promotions.
    (3) Mission accomplished
    Last edited by bmeelneg; 11-12-2011 at 03:22 PM. Reason: html was jacked

Zab
    leaderboard and speedway updated

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456