Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I didn't because i played a lot of poker sites before i came across this website.So even though i am a LOYAL member and have done hundreds of surveys and tasks i can't take part in any of these loyalty rewards because i already had an acct. at Carbon.I think i bring in more revenue to this site than a lot of LOYAL members..............

sure wish i could play in one of those other tourneys.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Anything but NoBrainerHE is A-Ok with me, but apparently i am not loyal enough.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Seasoned Veteran
    yes,thankyousincerely, Zab.. i love HORSE, and it was fantastic to place! HORSE is defiantely my best game format... although stud makes me ill soemtimes... i look forward to more [hopefully there are more...]. i would rather enter a hrose tournament than a plain old vanilla nl holdem tourn...

Seasoned Veteran
    also, my 'Money Won' total isn't correct after placing in that HORSE. what do i need to do to have it update?

Quote Originally Posted by roadkill2272 View Post
    also, my 'Money Won' total isn't correct after placing in that HORSE. what do i need to do to have it update?
    If the money won in the horse game is not under the name you usually use to play tournaments then it won't be counted. To play all your Pokerowned games under the same name you can change it where you buy coupons.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123