Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Team LLBs

definatly dont want any collusion going on....but i dont see how thats avoidable when people can win together...I personally think i would want to lose a hand to my team mate to make sure I won a 1k llb...and i dont cheat so not sure the system will work.

Current B2B Champ
    They had a special event wsop 2009, where the buy in included four player team with jerseys and ur own team name. You could call time outs and discuss hands. Don't think it worked out well, wasn't played the next year.

maybe we should only allow up to 500 points in teams....what about the larger groups zab?

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Think the team game has its place, but this could really change lot of the dynamics here. Have to agree with soft play and collusion being a huge distraction from some pretty cool games already. My vote would be no to this. Granted I only play a few games now and then but really enjoy them as they are.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Fish
    very bad ideea colusion and soft play will be unavoidable

Yea maybe the team llb wouldn't work....What about the COD promo zab? Might be better for that. What about allowing the larger llbs?

Zab
    Larger LLBs are allowed, theres no limit to the points you can bet.

The COD promo, It needs some serious love. I just envision me putting a TON of work into it and no one really caring about it. I need to make it more fun and more addicting
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Fish
    cod promo??

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    If its absolutely random choosing, maybe shown after late reg ends, if ppl start to abuse, then we could take it off.

to the people that keep suggesting just taking it down if collusion shows....there is one major problem...if carbon sees collusion even in a "testing" stage then the people who are colluding will most likely be banned and zab and pokerowned will either be shut down or fined for encouraging it...really not worth the risk...i still say my leaderboard idea is the best BUT yes zab do work on cod it will be ossums
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123