Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team LLBs

Zab

Team LLBs

Help me think this through

• You sign up like normal LLBs but you pick a team.
    • The person who originally creates the "Team LLB" determines the entry fee, # of people per team and how its scored (Winner take all or cumulative score i.e. points for where you place)
    • "Lone Wolf Pack Option" you can play on your own (best of luck to you)

Not sure if this idea has legs or not
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Demi-God
    sounds like it could create collusion to me, especially with the size of some of the llb's here, maybe would have to limit size, imo

sounds cool but if running a team llb...When winning you would only double your points correct?

Last team with a player remaining wins. Dont think it should be a team cumulative score. Say if its a 5 person team and 4 of them are first 4 out, the last player remaining on that team should still be able to win the LLB for the team.

Zab
    Ya maybe just the last man standing wins for his team..

I don't think people would collude on this do you? or maybe we just keep the max bet to like 100 points?
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Ya maybe just the last man standing wins for his team..

I don't think people would collude on this do you? or maybe we just keep the max bet to like 100 points?
    how could someone collude in a tournament
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Someone sets up a Team LLB. Sets the entry amount and sets a maximum players per team limit. Last team with a player remaining wins and points split with 50% going to winner of LLB and the other 50% going to the other players. With the winner getting an added bonus it will mean that each member of the team will want to win so no collusion.

Teams should NOT have to be even. You are at a disadvantage on a team with less members than an opposing team but the reward is greater as there are more points to be spread among less team members.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post

Teams should NOT have to be even. You are at a disadvantage on a team with less members than an opposing team but the reward is greater as there are more points to be spread among less team members.

So you don't pick the # of players on your team.. But what do you do? When you create a team do you then pick how many you will allow on your team?

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    So you don't pick the # of players on your team.. But what do you do? When you create a team do you then pick how many you will allow on your team?
    Just be able to set a maximum amount. I see the worst case scenario without a max limit is when u have like 20 people on one side of the team and like 3 on the opposing team. If the entry is 100 pts and the 20 person team wins it means they only win 15 points each, and if you decide to reward the individual winner with like 50% of total winning it mean the other 19 get like <10 points. Although, as im typing this i realise the reverse means if the 3 person team wins even with 50% to the individual winner, the winner get 1000 while the other 2 get 500 which is a pretty decent risk/reward for going with the smaller team.

I wouldnt be against even giving the individual winner on the team more than 50%. It ensures more than anything that people will play for themselves rather than playing as a team.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast