Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

Points system suggestions

If you have any suggestions, complaints, ideas, you name it. Let me know.

Like I said, this is a work in progress and I want to get it fine tuned so we can offer several freerolls everyday and larger ones
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Well .."PokerOwned Survey Section

Sorry, There are no Surveys available to your
    country at this time. Please try back later"
    How can i earn points beside the posting ?..cuz,as u see there aren't surveys for my country thanks..

Sergeant
    If you are going to go ahead with the surveys thing then can you please make sure they work! the must frustrating thing is when you spend 10 - 20 mins doing one only for it say not completed! just a thought

Zab
    They work (AFAIK)

Can you tell me which one isn't working? There are 3 different options. TapJoy, CPA Lead and GetGambit.

Work in progress.. I'll be online all day waiting for feedback
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Zab
    And I believe if you stick with Tapjoy, you can avoid downloading anything.

Sorry to say it Z but imho the move to a "point system" is a horrible one. It's an almost exact dupicate of "PokerSpace's" point system, which is very frustrating and so very difficult to earn significant points. A more member friendly change might have been to require 3-5 posts a week, but require that they be made on seperate days, or requiring 4-5 posts with a min of 35 words each, or something similar. I don't think I can deal with more of "Tapjoy's" surveys, offers, insurance quotes, coupons, confirmation emails, cell phone codes, etc.....
    I like this forum, a lot, but I cannot partake in the new system. My suggestion, go back to the old system and tweak it as much as needed till it's perfected to your liking.
    Last edited by quintas; 01-17-2011 at 09:18 AM.

Zab
    I dont blame the people who liked the old system. I liked the old system to, except it brought in 0 income for the freerolls. I am just trying to break even and get more freerolls out there.

This seems to be the only way for now.

In that regard I admit I lost sight of the forums financial costs of freerolls. I sincerely hope the new system will remedy that for you.

Zab
    I hope so to Just to break even. Working on some things to get at least 1 freeroll per day if not 2 to 3

Banned
    I am always here on daily and make posts to forum, now you switch to surveys, I think this is bad idea but iam not owner here but you had good system with the posts system, You wont see this good member of some great posts playing now in pokerowned freerolls due to iam not jacking up my cell phone bill to play a forum tourney that i have been a great member too. I hope i get some good feedback on this from owner and moderators. If any thing the members that make posts should be pm the password i post to help others in there questions or comments they have. Thank you for your time ad goodluck all pokerowned members with survey will not be doing it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast