Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Banned

Still need UB funds

Hi Everyone!

I am still in need of UB funds and all I have to trade is my Itunes card. I really wish someone would trade with me cause I need cash there really badly. I know in the past I haven't been the best at trading but I have changed a whole lot and am more respomnsible so I would appreciate if someone would trade with me cause I really need friends

pokerkitty85 is a known scammer when it comes to asking for money.
    Last edited by CoddBrunson; 03-15-2011 at 09:31 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    ???? no understande

Banned
    Sorry I confused you. I need poker cash and I don't have cash anywhere to trade at the moment but I have a $15 Itunes card I am willing to part with. I will scratch off code give it to you to redeem then I would get $15 poker cash. Is that a little clearer? I still am looking for this trade

PokerOwned Master
    yea thats right thats the trade. and if you are addmitting being unresponsible in the past i definitly wouldnt trade with you

Banned
    I understand that but I have a legit trade. Please trade with me. I am not lying about this trade

Banned
    I grew up and now am respnsible. Please guys give me a second chance and take my Itunes card for poker cash. I want a group of friends that trust me. Please give me that chance

Banned
    I hate to be a pain but I truly need to get a bankroll going. Can someone please take my Itunes card? I promise the full $15 is on it

PokerOwned Veteran
    make a deposit... win a freeroll.... mooch

Experienced Member
    so which do u want more friends or the poker money??? hard to know which one is more important to you from the posts haha

Banned
    I want both friends and poker cash. They both are important to me. Friends more important to me though. If someone was willing however to give me a hand and help me get my poker bankroll started I wouldn't complain and would be grateful. I want to get a bankroll too though