Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

Standard dogshit referral program

Serious question:

What would it take for YOU to actually refer people here.

What I mean is, something that, when you read it, you said.. Shit, I need to start referring people that I know.

our standard dogshit referral \ refer a friend system doesn't work that well..

So, I want to make it better
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Right now it's 5% on all points earned.

Keep in mind, whatever you suggest I have to also consider abuse (People referring themselves)
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

The 5% is pretty low, maybe if it was 10%? If people referred themselves they would eventually get caught anyway.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    The 5% is pretty low, maybe if it was 10%? If people referred themselves they would eventually get caught anyway.
    Even at 10%, I don't think that screams "I MUST REFER PEOPLE"

4 words - Mod for a day.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

No but the ref rates that scream I MUST REFER people are like 25% - which isn't feasible when it comes to your bottom line.

what makes PO special for me today its something i cant "sell" to others.... i mean, people wont come sign up if i say to them what always makes me come back: the Comunity. but i know what u mean, i agree that to "fish" some new members in you need something more than that, and obviously MONEY always talks lauder (after all it was what first brought ME to the site as well, what can i say?).... Big Games, Big Prizes, High Profits.....thats the kind of stuff that always catches eyes first..... YES, people learn to like PO for OTHER reasons, but that will take at least 3 months....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    what makes PO special for me today its something i cant "sell" to others.... i mean, people wont come sign up if i say to them what always makes me come back: the Comunity. but i know what u mean, i agree that to "fish" some new members in you need something more than that, and obviously MONEY always talks lauder (after all it was what first brought ME to the site as well, what can i say?).... Big Games, Big Prizes, High Profits.....thats the kind of stuff that always catches eyes first..... YES, people learn to like PO for OTHER reasons, but that will take at least 3 months....
    I signed up for the tournaments - I stay for swittie.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    I LIKED UR 3 MONTH time limit for people to get to like PO LOL,, ALSO,, zab,, i dont think ots jsut the amount of refereeel rate,,,, but jsut whether a lot us have any other firends,, th at still like to play online at all,,, i really dont know an y others now,, other then PO people

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    4 words - Mod for a day.
    Three word rebuttal.... that scares me.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast