Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64123.59

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    A month of free mentoring by turtle
    LOL Wha what wha what what?

Survey Master
    as i saw someone else post in this thread, money speaks louder than anything. while 5% of the referred persons points lifetime isnt a bad deal its simply not enough to get people to get all their friends to join. if you look at most people doing offers these days most of them do crowdflower tasks or little offers that pay 25-200 points. 5% of that is 1.25-10 points. in order for that to be a big payoff for the referrer, the person they referred would have to be converting an offer a minute.

youll also notice that people are ALWAYS complaining they did not get points for offers they did. whether they didnt do the offer correctly, or didnt finish the path, or whatever reason it may be, the conversion rate for offers here is about 1 in every 10. while thats not your fault zab it is quite a huge problem. i mean right from the start we are kind of lied to on offers. when i add the po offers i also add descriptions and they are bs honestly. for example go through the offers that say converts when user enters zipcode on 1st page and hits submit. do those offers only giving the zipcode and see how many convert for you. ill bet you that number is 0. other descriptions are false also. not your fault i know. its just what matomy or sponsor pay or whatever wall we go to post to users.

so how do we get new members and make people want to refer friends? the answer is simple. get betters higher converting offers. is this possible? idk. when i add offers on the po tasks wall i look for types of offers i myself and types of offers ive seen others convert. the easier it is to convert the more likely more than 1 user will try to convert it.

my whole point is, if people could make points easier, which means they can convert to $$$$ faster, theyd be telling their friends about it alot quicker. everyone likes money and we all wouldnt mind doing offer upon offer if it was a better conversion rate. the only offers that convert easy n quick are the purchase offers really. also maybe popping the rate to 7.5-10% for life wouldnt hurt either

more redeems.. bigger better redeems!

will attract more people... usa or not

im even more interested now that theres a gdmp redeem.
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

100% agreed Tommy. I know how much of a hassle ppl have to go thru to try to recover missing points from the offer walls, and even then it's hit or miss. Even adding offers on getpaidto, they say the same thing - follow the path, converts on 1st page email submit, yada yada yada. That's the way they word it, and you expect it to be so, when it rarely actually is.

No it's not Zab's fault as you said, problem being that the same offers are run on different networks from the same advertisers. WallAds, Matomy, all of them run the same offers, though maybe more or less pts, it's still like playing Russian roulette.

And seeing as this is now a (in Zab's words) a glorified GPT site, maybe running some offer contests would draw some people in. Those are big on most sites, makes people work harder to get the prize.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    I think Tommy summed the current state of offer affairs up nicely. I can't offer alternative solutions at this point.....
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

since po cant really focus on poker outside of euro rooms for now...and uve already gone to the side for fantasy poker diverting might not be a bad idea...spread ure wings...find new and different audiences you can attract to...ironically it was one of turtles half assed ideas im going to draw on for an example (and yes ton i want u to shoot me after saying this)

but maybe adding a bingo client??? i know women seem to love bingo and most of the degens in here usually just play bingo in the client anyway

also maybe a sign up bonus of some sort? like ure first client freeroll is free??? whether u do this with coupons somehow or make a tourney once a week thats just for new people and restricting users that have been online for a while?

upping the amount of the referral wouldnt go a miss either and as ive said before change the way its paid out...make it monthly instead of as soon as someone credits

they are just a few of my ideas

i dont think the problem is that anyones bothered about getting there friends to join, more that its really hard to convince them to
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Master
    After you refer a member, when they do 5 Offers and get them to credit the guy who refferred the member gets 550 pts!
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23/can-you-find-jesus-28461.html

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0q6z8Bwca0D

Survey Master
    bump

A No. 1
    i'll take a case of budweiser and carton of marlboros

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast