Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Staking upgrade - Conceptual Phase

This site, as it's grown, is in need of a staking system (yes, I'm breaking that news story). This section of the site needs the following 3 pages:

1. The Tournament/Stake Information
    This is the page where the agreement actually happens - it contains the Site the game is played on, the buy-in, staker and stakee, the Tournament Name, the Staker Cut, the Stakee Cut, Stakeback (Yes or No)

After the person is eliminated or wins, the results section can be filled out. It should include ITM (Yes or No), The place finished (regardless if they cashed), Tournament Winnings, Timely Payback (Yes or No - at discretion of the staker), Staker Experience (Positive, Negative or Neutral), and a textbox for Feedback.

2. The Player Information
    So this is where you can check on a potential horse to see their results and dependability (this should be linked to someone's profile as well). Top level fields here are Total Stakes, Total money or Average money run per stake and # of Positive/Negative feedbacks. Below that should be a list of all the stakes they have played (with the result and a little check or x depending on the feedback for said tournament), and a way to expand the "feedback" section to display all feedback given over their course of being staked on this site.

3. The Stake Marketplace
    No reason to re-invent the wheel here - do it just like the current marketplace with what the person is looking to play. Perhaps we could add a min-max of what games they are willing to play (some people aren't comfortable running big stakes).

Anyway, hope this is a starting point. This system only really works for single tournament stakes - if it was a sit n go grind or a cash game stake, we need to expand it, but this is really just to get devpmal's attention .

Much like the concept of the marketplace, if you stick with it and use it, you CANNOT get scammed.

Feedback?

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Pro
    I think that's a great idea.. As long as people use it, people still try and make trades without marketplace, which still results in scams.

Looks good to me. I think there is so much staking going on now that it would be nice to have staking as a separate sub-forum from the marketplace. And a staker review system is 100% necessary.

PokerOwned Pro
    lol i need a stake right now...is this in effect yet?

i dont think you can ever have a staking thing that will work....at the end f the day your still gonna need the guy to send the % back to staker....and nota guarentee that will happen......

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    ZAB if this is the thread where the said info is to be posted, how about AFTER an agreement is made. like the terms etc. so it doesnt fill up with begging
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned Pro
    actually your right the faith in good people on the internet is at an all time low

Parttimepoker had like a staking system....thinkthas the site....it was a staking site....try and use their system.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    PartytimePoker? What kind of site is this?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    A staking section huh?Yea it makes sense since of u love staking on here!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast