Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63980.28

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    This sounds like a great start Rivdee. The trust factor is something people will have to earn from people.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    i dont think you can ever have a staking thing that will work....at the end f the day your still gonna need the guy to send the % back to staker....and nota guarentee that will happen......
    true but maybe a percentage of stakes accepted and completed would be nice, so the backer can have an idea this guy will most likely send back agreement amount if he/she cashes

Zab
    Here's the issue I have. Nothing is going to be automatic. You will have to manually fill in the results for every tournament yourself..

What information do you want for each tournament?

How many players
    How much the stake was
    How much he won \ lost
    Did he repay his stake?

This is what I need to know.. EXACTLY what information and how we present it.

So ideally.. If someone can spec out exactly what you want.. This page does this (Fill in these boxes) then that takes you to this page and it looks like this.. etc..

Just tell me exactly what you want and I'll make it happen
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Here's OneDesperates idea:

Could you add a few upgrades to it and then make all stakes done through po have to go through that feature? One of the upgrades I was thinking just simply make people provide a screenshot of the game they played showing their finishing position. Then have feedback for all stakes ran....You should also be able to make terms such as makeup etc.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Zab
    Moved this thread... Let's continue the discussion here

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Its sounding good so far.

Banned
    +1 on the screenshot idea,

Must have the following for sure:
    Tournament Name/Number
    Buy In
    Stake Terms - 50/50 etc.
    Stake Back (aka SB) - Yes or No

Thats whats needed to get stake going, the following has to be reported by the horse and confirmed by the backer.
    Place Finished
    Bust Hand (Could use screenshot idea here)
    Money Won
    Amount of Cut sent back to Backer

Would also have some type of feedback system, maybe gaining points for each stake with the amount of winnings sent back to backer determining how many points you get, say 1 point for every $1, could maybe have this also under Money Won on the forums and call it Stake Points Earned or something.

Someone add anything Im missing?

I think if its possible a 3 strikes your out and it will block the user from using the staking feature. The staker can leave a bad mark, if they are not paid promply, or the stakee decides to change the agreed upon terms after they play, etc...
    These are issues that seem to come up.

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I think if its possible a 3 strikes your out and it will block the user from using the staking feature. The staker can leave a bad mark, if they are not paid promply, or the stakee decides to change the agreed upon terms after they play, etc...
    These are issues that seem to come up.
    I think it might need to be stricter, if someone that is staked makes a BIG win, they may still decide that it's worth scamming for a blackmark/strike...

PokerOwned Master
    Blackchip is where most stakes are being made and there is no real way to track it. So the screenshot is the best option imo. I don't like the bust hand because that info can be changed. It is also kind of a hassle to try to get a screenshot when you're eliminated. So I think the best option is to simply provide a screenshot of your finishing position in the lobby. You have plenty of time to get a screenshot of that and if there is any money won it will clearly show the amount and all other information about tourney the including tourney ID #. Another nice option would be to have a total $ staked and total $ won on stake. That way people could see if the person is winning money in the long run. The stake should have the option of additional requirements. For this part you could simply make a place to write those options. For example if somebody says hey you stake me and if I lose I will pay you back by such and such date. The last option should be feedback.....It could go with the other feedback, but it should stand out as staking feedback so people will know the difference between staking feedback instead of marketplace feedback. Even if a guy honors the staking deal it would be nice to be able to add hey I staked this guy and he went all in with 150 bb's on A/7 off. lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast