Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63929.16

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

Staking Specs (What's the avg stake?)

So heres the thoughts and ideas..

First off, whats the avg stake around here, 2+2 etc?

I am debating how I want this to look and feel.

Is it better to make a post in the staking section when you are online and you want a stake.. Example: You make a thread and from WITHIN that thread someone can agree to your terms and stake you

or

Would you prefer to leave a general "I want to be staked thread" and people can see if you are online or offline like the mentoring program.

Now.. second part of this.. an idea I have.

I'd like to use the points from the Ad Ticker (Since a lot of is staking, trading etc) for a sort of insurance policy on staking.

My thoughts

- You build up insurance each time you stake someone (Get rewarded for staking)
    - When you stake someone, it will SHOW YOU how much this person is worth, their insurance policy.

For example, a new user that wants a $2.00 stake might be worth 0 points insurance or 25 points etc.
    A long time trusted member who wants a $2.00 stake might be worth 500 - 1000 points insurance.

What is insurance? The guy runs off with his winnings and doesn't pay you. The guy you staked will no longer be allowed to stake. Note: You will need some proof both ways (To claim your insurance or to get removed from being blocked for asking for stakes).

- Debating whether I want to allow you to cash out insurance policies early.. Say you build up 1000 points. I might let people cash in part of their policies to reward them for staking.

Pitfalls \ problems:

How do I avoid people "Fake" staking just to build up their equity \ staking points \ insurance amount
    How do I avoid people "Fake" staking a large amount and getting all of their insurance policies.

Maybe its a bad idea, just the thought I had
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    5.50 average stake i think zab
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    5.50 average stake i think zab
    $5.50 isnt bad, over time we could insure that..

Now I just need to figure out how I can set it up.. I am looking over 2+2 and other sites.. 2+2 looks like trash they way they do it though
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

i start out staking $1 and as trust/results i move em up a level. Stakers Forum <they do a similar thing but as far as average 3-5$ range, insurance seems ok i mean if someone runs off with your money as least you get something back
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    i start out staking $1 and as trust/results i move em up a level. Stakers Forum <they do a similar thing but as far as average 3-5$ range, insurance seems ok i mean if someone runs off with your money as least you get something back
    seems like staking is used quite a bit.. I dont mind spending a few hundred bucks to do it right here

It think it would be nice if you coudl also add an option where the staker... Can add comment... Like how much the horse won for him/her and keep record of it... Total profit/loss

if thats possible that would be great
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

I only have an opinion on the first question, and I think staking is better advertised in a thread rather than something resembling mentors.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

I feel that is is going to be very difficult to make sure people use the system you come up with properly, like you have done to prevent members from being scammed. The rules you come up with need to be in BOLD and all members who are involved in a stake deal should probably have to click a button to that says AGREE when a stake deal has been agreed upon.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by dk12 View Post
    It think it would be nice if you coudl also add an option where the staker... Can add comment... Like how much the horse won for him/her and keep record of it... Total profit/loss

if thats possible that would be great
    I figured that would be part of the form

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    I only have an opinion on the first question, and I think staking is better advertised in a thread rather than something resembling mentors.
    More like this than: Stakers Forum

????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast