Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

An upgrade idea....

What about this idea for an upgrade I am getting.

A separate poker client based on Ad Revenue. You click the ads, it adds more revenue to the 'prize pool'

When you own AT LEAST $1 worth of all the chips, you can cash out those chips for $1 at your room of choice.

How do you get points? Easy.. You get 100 chips every time you bust. Obviously this will put a TON of chips into circulation, but, the key is you can cash out every time you own enough of a % of the chips total that = $1.00

Example

100,000 chips total between every one.

Prize pool total is $20.00

That means $1 = 100,000 / 20 = 5000 chips (5000 chips = $1.00)

So if you accumulated 5000 chips, you could then cash it in for $1.00. If no one cashes it in, then the prize pool money would keep increasing as people keep clicking on ads etc..

If you are idle for 1-2 weeks, then your chips no longer count towards all the chips in play (So if someone had like 100,000 chips and never cashed out, it wouldn't hurt every one else)

Thoughts? This is totally separate from the points you earn here. You can only cash them out as a redemption for real money.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Hmm, sound interesting, although I really donīt undertand it totally.

Zab
    Working on it today
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

looking forward to it!

Zab
    i think it might be hit or miss.. we'll see

Sergeant Major
    Sounds like fun, the only thing i can see going wrong with it is people just shoving all in every hand trying to get chips as fast as possible to cash them in. There would be no integrity with the game. I could be wrong though.

Zab
    Ya I have been thinking about that.. I think i'll put a 10-15 min wait in between chip rebuys to prevent that

Sergeant Major
    sound interesting

PokerOwned Veteran
    It does sound interesting... maybe make it a minimum amount of chips that could be cashed out before being able to. Something like 2 or 3 times the initial buyin, and a maximum amount of chips per cash out... if I understand this correctly.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    although i dont think i fully understand it (actually im sure i dont) it seems like its a really good idea...points turning directly into cash has an awesome appeal and im sure people will be jumping on the opportunity

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast