Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63946.66

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Talking Speedway suggestion

Hey all, I've already posed this idea to Zab and the other Mods this evening in another thread, but wanted to see the general pulse of fellow PO members. We have the greatest car of all time with money won in speedway for the week posted there proudly when you are looking at speedway(and well deserved to that team). But now that we can only use client tournys to make $ for our cars what do you all think about making another greatest car of all time. Or basically an additional car to hold it's own client $ speedway record. Same exact thing basically. But atleast it will give us something to chase again, because we will not be able to beat the car that is currently there due to not having the same amount of tournys or money won that can add to the cars. So that car would retire as greatest of all time, and we would start a new one. The car I'm in is doing great this week and I suggested to Zab that we could even start it the following week and not include this car if it were to be the highest so far. I'm all for starting fresh next week if Zab, the other Mods, and my fello PO'ers are thinking it would be a fun idea. Any thoughts, negative or positive about doing this again fresh?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Just an added thought. We wouldn't need to get rid of the former greatest car either. It looks like there is plenty of room to add the new car under it. I like the idea of the members from that car getting the recognition they deserve for having such a great week and great team chemistry.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    haha, dame will be upset if u take it off. Her only claim to fame on this site
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    But I do like the idea....I should have an asterix by my name on leader board too...a lot of winz came in client
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

Id like to see that revised or reset all time car but still give honorable mention to those other fools fuck it reset all leaderboads too
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Demi-God
    ooh, yeh, reset em all, I like that idea best....u old timerz ,we know who u r

Elite PokerOwned Member
    GOOD IDEA ckc

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Invertedafro View Post
    haha, dame will be upset if u take it off. Her only claim to fame on this site
    Lol. No worries there. That's why I suggested keeping that car there, as like the GOAT(greatest of all time)/or HOF(Hall of Fame) car. There is room below it for the new car. Because we cannot beat the current car with the tourny's we are offered. So a new best car would give us something to chase again.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    and should have a prize...500 pts, 100 to each...I'd donate to that

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Invertedafro View Post
    and should have a prize...500 pts, 100 to each...I'd donate to that
    Something like that would be cool. I just put it out there for Zab too, so we'll see what the boss has to say

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast