Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65083.16

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    what ever happened to stakes and all spam about trades being confined to channel 2??? I liked that idea
    Not against that
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    we already pay a fee everytime we make a trade that deals with points. it would be double dipping on your part to make us pay twice. not cool. as far as spamming main chat with stakes n such, i agree its a little out of hand at times but so is ppl talking about sports or many other topics that happen in chat. its a CHAT box. we should be able to chat about whatever we want within reason in there. just my opinion.
    (1) people constantly begging for stakes, and (2) people talking sports, what they are betting, and discussing various reasons why they made there bets

Are in no way similar nor does one have anything to do with the other. Sports talk is discussion, maybe not welcome discussion from some, just like sex talk or beer talk, but the begging for stakes is in its own league. Begging. Stakes, Loans, Giveaways, this type of chat is in many cases degens trying to part cash from others pockets.

No one discussing Sports is asking anyone else for money, in many cases, members are looking for help from others in learning how to bet or understand it. In most cases, it is members sharing their plays and looking for support from other bettors. Much like people playing MTTs and other poker players rooting and supporting for that player to win.

I personally do not mind if people get stakes and such and I think it is a good thing for the iste to be involved in staking, but this thing where several people just beg endlessly in chat for stakes for hours on end, every single day is BS
    Last edited by WECpoker; 01-29-2014 at 10:07 PM.

I agree, and staking is something I want to do as main activity here when I'm set. Maybe even make a ch 3, then all off site trade and staking could be done there. Everyone should be allowed to mention ONCE an hour that they are available in ch 3, or if programmed for it, allow people to see who is in ch 3 in a side box (who's online type of function). I still feel separation of all non site activity (trades not using points, staking) should be separated and organized so people not interested in this can ignore it totally, and the people focused on this can go to one organized location for it
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

I really dont think there is a huge issue with the staking n shit anymore.. It may have flared up for a moment ... But i feel its settled....

People are just blowing it out of proportion.. Mostly the haters..
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comparing Sports talk to begging for stakes is just lol. Sports discussions normally involve multiple members who are talking amongst each other. Begging for stakes/loans is 1 person trying to get everyone to give him money.

Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    (1) people constantly begging for stakes, and (2) people talking sports, what they are betting, and discussing various reasons why they made there bets

Are in no way similar nor does one have anything to do with the other. Sports talk is discussion, maybe not welcome discussion from some, just like sex talk or beer talk, but the begging for stakes is in its own league. Begging. Stakes, Loans, Giveaways, this type of chat is in many cases degens trying to part cash from others pockets.

No one discussing Sports is asking anyone else for money, in many cases, members are looking for help from others in learning how to bet or understand it. In most cases, it is members sharing their plays and looking for support from other bettors. Much like people playing MTTs and other poker players rooting and supporting for that player to win.
    Yes, BUT again, sports would be the same thing helped by separation, should be sectioned with this as well
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned God
    be able to x it out would be cool imo.

Survey Master
    1) Everyone. Member of at least 30-60 days.
    2) Sure. Make amount of points go in line with amount of REGISTERED users on PokerOwned at that given time.
    3) ?
    4) No.

I hate the idea of having 2 chat boxes side by side. It just sounds cluttered and frustrating. We have channel 2, and all it takes is pressing a button to see whats going on in there, and (gasp) it's just as easy to press another button to see main chat again. Mods are constantly trying to make people take their crap to main chat, and the annoying fuckers just don't listen because they don't get attention when they're put where they belong.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Just from reading this it seems people are getting discussions mixed up with people who just say the same thing over every 5-10 min. The discussions would actually be chat, where as the same thing repeated over again is spam.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234