Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61944.4

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Ehhh I dont know, I got a guy on the other line about some whitewalls.

I could be just the asshole you are looking for if that means I can delete the dumb '1st' posts and so on. Basically I wouldnt mind helping out and getting rid of all the useless posts that contribute absolutely nothing to a given topic.

If you choose me back as moderator I can do this job as well.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Zab
    Keep applying so we can vote next
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I would like to manage just my thread to be honest The Official Sports betting thread. I don't really read all the other that much, but someone has to stop the spamming it really ruins the forums. What people will post for a measly 5 points is ridiculous lol.

PokerOwned God
    count me in or whoever

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    If you choose me back as moderator I can do this job as well.
    ididnt rrealize u werent a mod anymore PBB...not sure when this happened tho wel GL an yway PBB

PokerOwned Pro
    i would like to do this I think this will really help the site

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    sounds like work,but whats the reward?i read alot but i dont here as much anymore as no luck doin the surveys
    win if yu can but always play fair

PokerOwned God
    I have been a moderator once. It was for a site that held leagues for Madden08 on the PC. Awesome forums, I would still be there but had to leave the Madden leagues. Hav'nt played Madden in a year or so but do miss it. The site I was covering was getting spammed quite often, so I was deleting posts regularly. I was able to see their IP address so I could figure out who exactly was responsible for the spam and put in a temporary ban. The administrator would come in at a later time and check my work.
    Really cool thing I had going on, would like to give it another whirl.
    For this site, the Admin had a few people who would mod the site. Not just one. PO is huge popular site, more so than the Madden League I was part of. Think maybe a try at having a mod for different areas of the site would be helpful.
    Now I did my mod activities for free. The admin did have to pay for a website upkeep but then again we were'nt playing for money.

this isnt the presidential election.. haha. Is the deciding still going on here,, or is someone doing the spam garbage yet??? cdnt tell if someone was picked yet?)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast