Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    Very good idea although a ton of people are lazy who will never look and PO will still get bombarded with questions cause when you first get here it is confusing as shit...
    But that's why you provide a reward at the end. Lets say it's 500 pts to complete the test - the people who don't bother to read it and then struggle to get points might go back to it just for the reward. It's the whole "Give a guy a fish/Teach a guy to fish" attitude.

2. Centralize everything in the wall of scams/default list/feedback into one spot so if you need to research a member you can - with the amount of controversy we've had lately it seems like that should be 1 click away. Maybe a tab in the user's profile?

I like this idea!

Furthermore, to having that information available even if the member is not online. Like a list of ALL PO members (that is searchable by PO name or poker name)

Love the new member quiz idea! I love helping newbies but the starting of endless threads asking questions already covered by official threads is annoying.

I think if you start a thread asking a question that you could have found yourself....the 5 pts should be revoked and a 5 pt fine imposed.
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

Quote Originally Posted by VVickedKitty View Post
    2. Centralize everything in the wall of scams/default list/feedback into one spot so if you need to research a member you can - with the amount of controversy we've had lately it seems like that should be 1 click away. Maybe a tab in the user's profile?

I like this idea!

Furthermore, to having that information available even if the member is not online. Like a list of ALL PO members (that is searchable by PO name or poker name)

Love the new member quiz idea! I love helping newbies but the starting of endless threads asking questions already covered by official threads is annoying.

I think if you start a thread asking a question that you could have found yourself....the 5 pts should be revoked and a 5 pt fine imposed.
    I love this.

yea i sometimes get lost on this site and some areas are more bizarre than other :P

PokerOwned Veteran
    I agree I can hardly find the threads

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ShipItSA1 View Post
    hope to see more bovada freeroll and seems site is improving seems nice post
    hope not see more bovada freerolls.no open for brazil residents.

PokerOwned God
    I like the Follow the Leader thing. At least when someone does it, they know it'll work and you'll get points.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12