Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Improvements for the client

A few thing's I think would draw more traffic and that I would like to see happen here.

1. The forum needs a Play Now button on the top somewhere that makes it obvious that's where to click to play poker instead of the small Poker Client thing next to your points balance. Also why not just call it the poker room? The whole thing just looks shady the way it is now and probably keeps a lot of people from wanting to play there. Poker Client wtf is a poker client? I know when I was new here I was very apprehensive to play there and never really did much.

2. If possible redesign the skins. For the same reasons as above, to make it look more official.

3. There needs to be better options for people who do not want to do offers to buy points. That would get more people playing and in turn more doing offers when there Bank Rolls get low.

4. The redeem options added PP and GDMP already make it worth playing here, a western union option for large cash outs would be nice. Whatever amount it would be worth it for Zab to do one. I would also like to see a redeem for Pizza Hut so I can take my points and order a pizza online, I just like the idea of it. Also a bit-coin option would be good.

5. SNG's with bigger buy-ins and of hold'em and omaha. Its just not worth the time to play for 100 point buy-in. I would like to see 500, 1000, and 2500 and also some heads up. I know Zab does not think people would play these so let him know here if there is support for this.

6. A deep stack with a large buy-in something like 2500 or even 5000 points for Sunday would be nice. Again let us know here if this is something you would play. You could have a free roll awarding 1 seat into this which would draw more people into playing here.

7. Advertising on some of the popular poker site's. I played online for a long time before I knew about this site. Wish I found it a long time ago but stumbled on it by chance. Never heard of it anywhere.

These are just a few thing I think would draw more people to play here and the offer walls. If you would like to see stuff like this let Zab know here in this thread and add whatever idea's you think would improve the Client and draw more people to Poker Owned.
    Rev. Christopher "The Dude" ****
    Ordained Dudeist Priest at Dudeism, the Church of the Latter-Day Dude

-- W. L. Bateman (<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

Quote Originally Posted by decssiz View Post
    A few thing's I think would draw more traffic and that I would like to see happen here.

1. The forum needs a Play Now button on the top somewhere that makes it obvious that's where to click to play poker instead of the small Poker Client thing next to your points balance. Also why not just call it the poker room? The whole thing just looks shady the way it is now and probably keeps a lot of people from wanting to play there. Poker Client wtf is a poker client? I know when I was new here I was very apprehensive to play there and never really did much.

2. If possible redesign the skins. For the same reasons as above, to make it look more official.

3. There needs to be better options for people who do not want to do offers to buy points. That would get more people playing and in turn more doing offers when there Bank Rolls get low.

4. The redeem options added PP and GDMP already make it worth playing here, a western union option for large cash outs would be nice. Whatever amount it would be worth it for Zab to do one. I would also like to see a redeem for Pizza Hut so I can take my points and order a pizza online, I just like the idea of it. Also a bit-coin option would be good.

5. SNG's with bigger buy-ins and of hold'em and omaha. Its just not worth the time to play for 100 point buy-in. I would like to see 500, 1000, and 2500 and also some heads up. I know Zab does not think people would play these so let him know here if there is support for this.

6. A deep stack with a large buy-in something like 2500 or even 5000 points for Sunday would be nice. Again let us know here if this is something you would play. You could have a free roll awarding 1 seat into this which would draw more people into playing here.

7. Advertising on some of the popular poker site's. I played online for a long time before I knew about this site. Wish I found it a long time ago but stumbled on it by chance. Never heard of it anywhere.

These are just a few thing I think would draw more people to play here and the offer walls. If you would like to see stuff like this let Zab know here in this thread and add whatever idea's you think would improve the Client and draw more people to Poker Owned.
    lolol I want some pizza now

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Seasoned Veteran
    I'd probably love to play whatever it is that members are playing in the client but I have no idea what that is.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit View Post
    I'd probably love to play whatever it is that members are playing in the client but I have no idea what that is.
    its all the same

PokerOwned Master
    YES, more traffic should give more credit to this page. I see sometimes around 15 players there, but when log-in, there are single table with 2-3 players ... quite a sick! We would love possibility for more competition.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    its all the same
    Same as what? There are 4 games running every day that have replaced the freerolls. I have absolutely no idea what those are. Are those cash games, sitngos or tournaments? What are the stakes? We used to be able to go to BlackChip or Bovada or whereever to look at the lobby info. Where do we look now? Are there other games that are being played in addition to those 4 daily games?

I'm sure that is all common knowledge to those who regularly play them but it's pretty hard figuring this all out for those of us who don't.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    the new features of the client are really nice and it works better!

PokerOwned God
    Bigger buys in would be nice. I can see a lot paying 500 for a tournament. 1k and up though might not get a lot of people. But, I like your Sunday idea. Maybe even include satellites during the weak to enter a big 5k tournament. Or maybe a smaller 2.5k tournament.