Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63692.38

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    i still dont know why i am on Lucky status for ticker. can someone please tell me?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

OK, i can't account for cookies - seriously, that was a ballshock to all of us, and a rare case of a trusted person going off the rails.

But maybe if we got rid of the "lets give someone a second chance attitude", enforced existing rules here harsher (like the bubbling for stakes - seriously, you should lose bubble forever) and put in a system i proposed forever ago to zab (which is free) to ban proxies from creating accounts, things could change. These are all little things that could go a long way here.

I mean, we have a member here who's been scamming the members here for 2 years but is still allowed here and really has had no penalty - in the interest of fairness i won't mention who it is but it rhymes with darleyhexter. When people see a member getting away with theft and face no repercussion it sends a really bad example here. I don't understand why shit like this is even debated as being an issue.

i dont think the ticker idea will work....by itself. i've beaten this horse enough to get some animal cruelty charges but ill just say again then im /thread. Using limitations on all trade avenues as a whole (off site, market, loan shark, pm, bubble, etc) is the only way limiting the ticker will help, as a package with those. Will it stop all attempts to scam? no, obv. However your credit card shuts off when you arent paying it, they dont leave it as an open option, you can only get one advance payloan at a time, they dont let you continue if you arent paying up, etc. Now, skype, email, those you will not be able to stop, nor should we care to try, just warn people to not be stupid in those cases is the most we can do. But creating limited use member groups that you can throw those liimits on is the only way imo to really put a dent in this issue, outside of zero tolerance hammers
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    and put in a system i proposed forever ago to zab (which is free) to ban proxies from creating accounts
    On this one, if its free it must not work, or else other sites would be using it as well. There must be a reason they aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    On this one, if its free it must not work, or else other sites would be using it as well. There must be a reason they aren't.
    There are tons of other sites that you use a program like this and it works - they just aren't poker sites. But anti proxy stuff is easy to buy or get freeware, and there are ways to program it to detect it also (all open source). Im pretty sure Dev knows all this shit too, its common knowledge if you've been programming a long time.

PokerOwned Veteran
    simply start by removing bubble on new accounts for at least 30-60 days period,most scamers steal using bubble,because its private.
    Zab would love the idea of only membrs that earn a certain min of earned/bought points per week/month get to keep bubble status.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    There are tons of other sites that you use a program like this and it works - they just aren't poker sites. But anti proxy stuff is easy to buy or get freeware, and there are ways to program it to detect it also (all open source). Im pretty sure Dev knows all this shit too, its common knowledge if you've been programming a long time.
    I can confirm this and have used such back when I was "distributing software" back in my gray area days.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

andy robinson.jpg

Beware of this Amazon scamming Thieves.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

The bubble predator vs alien 2. You guys are inspiring

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123