Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64178.59

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Here's why dickhead - i was a newb on the site, and you bubbled me asking that. What kind of person does that? Now luckily, im not retarded, so i shook you off as some predator.

But we have TONS of bubble predators here that hit up people for loans, stakes, etc. Its NOT acceptable.

You guys wanna stop it for good? ZERO TOLERANCE. ZERO. No coming back after a mistake, no temp ban. Throw em out.
    What happens when we give people second chances? Has it worked out? Dpad? LC? SHOW ME AN INSTANCE OF A REFORMED SCAMMER.
    Well,
    I welcome all scammers , Welcome here in this forum scammers.
    People have to watch out themselfs, as said we have a save Mp and thats enought.
    Im not giving right to the scammer nor saying its ok to do so, but people have to just learn and watch out for themselfs or it will NEVER EVER END GTD

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    You guys wanna stop it for good? ZERO TOLERANCE. ZERO. No coming back after a mistake, no temp ban. Throw em out.
    What happens when we give people second chances? Has it worked out? Dpad? LC? SHOW ME AN INSTANCE OF A REFORMED SCAMMER.
    Zab has banned those accounts, and we keep banning them as they come up, LCD just scored a couple weeks ago.
    Banning does not stop it, but we are banning.

i nominate myself for Thieves/scammers enforcer mod. i will hunt them down and not one scam will slip by.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

i suggested a tier system to ZAB ... he said go fuck yourself!

lol
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Quote Originally Posted by TKD55 View Post
    Well,
    I welcome all scammers , Welcome here in this forum scammers.
    People have to watch out themselfs, as said we have a save Mp and thats enought.
    Im not giving right to the scammer nor saying its ok to do so, but people have to just learn and watch out for themselfs or it will NEVER EVER END GTD
    did you just said your going to welcome scammers? Give me your home address and let me swing by and do a home invasion on your ass.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Quote Originally Posted by dk12 View Post

lol
    oooohh i want so bad to mention that we have all been assured that all suggestions are taken seriously so would be interested on the wording of that rejection....

/troll
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Quote Originally Posted by dk12 View Post

lol
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    Give me your home address and let me swing by and do a home invasion on your ass.
    <----- way to PO -------> gay pr0n site

take your flirting ---> way
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Before this goes off the rails and becomes comedy, the whole point of this was to present a possible idea - don't tell me "well it won't work"; tell me why it won't work and propose something else. I don't care who comes up with the winning idea, its beneficial for all of us a community to just come up with SOMETHING, ANYTHING. My friends are getting scammed and it pisses me off, its that simple.

I don't think it will work because we had scamming way before we ever even had a ticker. They don't need ticker statuses to scam.

I understand your frustration, but ANY site online that has trading, has scamming. I don't have any ideas to help the situation.

It is great you are trying to come up with ideas.
    Last edited by Poof; 09-07-2014 at 09:16 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast