Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66451.89

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by btngu View Post
    good idea zab but you got to keep in mind it might be a federal offence to do somthing like that...fbi craking down on tilt , stars now but you really think they will stop there?
    The difference is, you are winning points. You never actually wager your own money. It's just like all those free to play sites that offer freerolls (Subscription based sites) You never deposit your own money, you never lose your own money.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Sergeant Major
    i see your point zab just saying need to think this thru b4 acting to make sure not to get yourself or client in trouble

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by btngu View Post
    i see your point zab just saying need to think this thru b4 acting to make sure not to get yourself or client in trouble
    Yup no doubt about it. Working on all options
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Sergeant Major
    thats a real good idea zab.. i think this site(even with the set backs that are not po's fault), is heading in a really sweet direction. you and your monitors are a good team. keep up the progress and remember you are almost starting from scratch without a consistant sponsor site... TRIAL BY ERROR is sometimes the best way.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234