Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,010

BTC Rate: $9337.87

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    PokerOwned God jasonv12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,570

    Small Suggestion for the PO Leaderboard

    So right now the leaderboard just has a bunch of names in order under the 4 measured tiers.

    I think it might be helpful to show it more like a ranking, with a search feature (or see more or whatever to allow you to see your own stats) so you can see where you are in comparison even if you aren't on a leaderboard.

    What do y'all think?

  2. #2
    n00b hater azreal1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,905
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    So right now the leaderboard just has a bunch of names in order under the 4 measured tiers.

    I think it might be helpful to show it more like a ranking, with a search feature (or see more or whatever to allow you to see your own stats) so you can see where you are in comparison even if you aren't on a leaderboard.

    What do y'all think?
    an idea ive already put forward in the proper section...
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

  3. #3
    PokerOwned Demi-God AcesUp1439's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,205
    I think it would be nice to be able to see were you are in comparison to the rest.

  4. #4
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,324
    I never even make the leaderboard but id like to know what position I was in if i did!

  5. #5
    PokerOwned God jasonv12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,570
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    an idea ive already put forward in the proper section...
    Similar ideas have been mentioned in a few places, but no one has really seemed to notice them much. Can you stop whining for once? lol

  6. #6
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    76
    yea it would be nice to see it, but i like having a goal of making it into the leaderboard... it needs to be special for top

  7. #7
    PokerOwned God abwil2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,675
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    Similar ideas have been mentioned in a few places, but no one has really seemed to notice them much. Can you stop whining for once? lol
    I dont think he was whinning as much as just telling you it has been mentioned a few times and nothing was done.. Maybe yours will get noticed tho: fingers crossed!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

  8. #8
    PokerOwned Pro
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    So right now the leaderboard just has a bunch of names in order under the 4 measured tiers.

    I think it might be helpful to show it more like a ranking, with a search feature (or see more or whatever to allow you to see your own stats) so you can see where you are in comparison even if you aren't on a leaderboard.

    What do y'all think?
    Great idea

  9. #9
    PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey4141 View Post
    I never even make the leaderboard but id like to know what position I was in if i did!
    what leaderboard??? LOL

  10. #10
    PokerOwned God jasonv12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,570
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    what leaderboard??? LOL
    The one I'm not on. haha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •