Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar

Poker Owned Facebook / Twitter Page

You guys should definitely set up a page at both. You can link them together so the status updates both at the same time. It's a really good way to remind people about freerolls and this site in general.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by CoddBrunson View Post
    You guys should definitely set up a page at both. You can link them together so the status updates both at the same time. It's a really good way to remind people about freerolls and this site in general.
    yeah good idea
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yeah thats a very kool idea.. would be kool to see the updates in facebook or twitter

Zab
    That's not a bad idea.. I think I will set that up this week for sure.

Thanks

Zab
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Veteran
    I would join, but then more people would find out about this website and more people would join the freerolls, but good idea I would join

Banned
    i think they should set up the page forsure so both have it would be a great

Corporal
    That's very good advice

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by giantssbxlii View Post
    I would join, but then more people would find out about this website and more people would join the freerolls, but good idea I would join
    Giantssbxlii that would be a good thing. The more people who use the site the bigger the freerolls can get...

Zab
    Right exactly. I set up the page, but wanted to wait to go live until I get the new upgrade out the door
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Sweet, I guarantee that will bring more visitors to the site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast