Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Zab

Site Design Questions

So this weekend, I am going to be adding WarDraft to this site (Daily Fantasy Sports Betting).

I just don't know where to advertise it and feature it on the front page.. The front page is very busy.. So what to do?

Some of you guys that have a keen eye, toss me up some suggestions...

front.jpg

Oops I spelled Opposed wrong :|
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

You have 5209 points? Loan in shark sir .

You can either do another tab on the top menu where the promotions once was, or you can add another button on the row with "refer friends" and "offerwalls". It'll probably stand out more as a button than a menu bar option.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

The rotating of the schedule with the Wardraft lobby is a pretty good idea and I thing would look good.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    You have 5209 points? Loan in shark sir .

You can either do another tab on the top menu where the promotions once was, or you can add another button on the row with "refer friends" and "offerwalls". It'll probably stand out more as a button than a menu bar option.
    i agree i think it should be right next to offer walls and eliminate the visit the form big button

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    So this weekend, I am going to be adding WarDraft to this site (Daily Fantasy Sports Betting).

I just don't know where to advertise it and feature it on the front page.. The front page is very busy.. So what to do?

Some of you guys that have a keen eye, toss me up some suggestions...

front.jpg

Oops I spelled Opposed wrong :|
    I think you could make the chat longways instead o fwide across whole screen and put the sportsbetting beside it Zab .
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by joshtheking View Post
    I think you could make the chat longways instead o fwide across whole screen and put the sportsbetting beside it Zab .
    Super worried about the splash \ front page being too busy
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Super worried about the splash \ front page being too busy
    well another suggestion would be at top go ahead and use tht to promote this sports betting and add a new tab up top .
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    The rotating of the schedule with the Wardraft lobby is a pretty good idea and I thing would look good.
    Now that is a great idea Poof (plus one for you)